10 th Annual Creamery Party

Thread: 10 th Annual Creamery Party

10 th Annual Creamery Party

Well it's that time of the Year again, Creamery Party time. Friday/Saturday, June 17/18th. This is the 10th and possibly last, we will see what retarment brings. No band, just Shtbr music. Free beer, some food and snacks, 100 mile or so ride on Saturday and just some good clean fun. Starts Friday afternoon, local bar, Pumphouse, (1) block away will have music, possibly both nights,they have good food, might be Glenwood City Rodeo weekend, don't know yet. Note to self, don't fck w/the guys that ride bulls. Have plenty of room for camping.

If you facebook, and you punch in SHTBR/SHTL in the search, some vids and info should come up. Choptop

I'll check that out. Sounds like a good time. Your about 4 hrs from me, by interstate, but I'd most likely head to Prarie Du Chien, then follow the Mississippi river north, towards your area. I could make a full day of riding, going that route. Lets hope for some decent weather. '

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    I'll check that out. Sounds like a good time. Your about 4 hrs from me, by interstate, but I'd most likely head to Prarie Du Chien, then follow the Mississippi river north, towards your area. I could make a full day of riding, going that route. Lets hope for some decent weather. '
    Love to have you, keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/SHTBRSHTL-302370341964/videos

Videos of a number of different Creamery parties over the years. lol

Reminder for anybody interested, Creamery Party the 17th and 18th. Pump House, 1 blk away, has music both Friday and Saturday night because of Rodeo Weekend. We will be bouncing between the Shtbr/ w/beer/mix for your favorite adult beverage of choice and the Pump house w/live music. Have camp fire and plenty of room for tenting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Creamery Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Reminder for anybody interested, Creamery Party the 17th and 18th. Pump House, 1 blk away, has music both Friday and Saturday night because of Rodeo Weekend. We will be bouncing between the Shtbr/ w/beer/mix for your favorite adult beverage of choice and the Pump house w/live music. Have camp fire and plenty of room for tenting.
    Sounds like some great weather. I'm gonna be riding up the backroads up the Mississippi thurs, stopping at a friends in Pepin, Wi. Will be up in your area Friday morning. Maybe we can put on some miles together. Not sure about your schedule. Let me know if your gonna be around. John

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Sounds like some great weather. I'm gonna be riding up the backroads up the Mississippi thurs, stopping at a friends in Pepin, Wi. Will be up in your area Friday morning. Maybe we can put on some miles together. Not sure about your schedule. Let me know if your gonna be around. John
    John, weather is supposed to cooperate, Friday I will be finishing up getting everything ready for the Party, people will start showing up on Friday, balance on Saturday morning for the ride. Unfortunately won't have any time on Friday. Pepin is 1 hour from me in Downing Wi, 350 people on a good day. If your plans are to spend a night around the camp fire and have some drinks, message me. Hope to meet you. Chop