My head just touched the clouds with all the warm welcomes. A few more greetings and I'll be in rainbow territory! (Clouds taste like cotton candy, but I hear rainbows beat Skittles by a long shot.)

I found the thread recommended by 53driver invaluable (needs a sticky) and have already been working my way down the list.

My biggest challenge is fixing the passenger backrest. I've raised the butt chock to a lower backrest, but both my kids have complained about sore backs after rides. I'm now looking at Corbin's F6B pad ($323, ouch...hurts just typing that number), but that looks like the best solution for both comfort and easy detaching when riding solo.

I live in a small city ~35,000, and so far have had 5 people come up to me to admire the F6. Remarkably, since Honda introduced the F6B, I believe I own the first one in town. Local dealer had a black one sit for 2 years, then they shipped it to another dealer.

Two of the guys who approached me in a Home Depot parking lot both ride GWs. They said they didn't like the look of the F6 on the showroom floor, but seeing it in the wild changed their minds...until they heard how many accoutrements were stripped off a full GW to make the bagger. LOL.

I'm already headed to Utah in Sept. for the first Southern Utah Super Tenere rally, too bad I traded in the bike (insert second LOL). Maybe next year I'll make the Arkansas rally, hopefully on a F6B (I need to stop trading-in bikes before rallies.)

Wayne