wv riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wv riders

Hope you boys made it home safe. I found some light rain when I got back to Charleston.

Maybe next time I will ride up your way.

Home safe and stayed dry. Enjoyed the company and the food. We'll do this again soon. Maybe our buddy from Hurricane will make the next one!

sorry i missed bike night, having hot water tank issues, need a plumber that wont kill me on the price if anyone knows one.

OK. Three of us made the first RTE in W.V. Is that going to be the only one or will we try it again? New month so we have lots of time. Just wonderin'.

How about Wednesday the 10th. Since you rode South to meet us last time, the Putnam County guys thought we would ride North to meet you.

Does that work for you? We plan to cut work early. Hope to leave Putnam County around 2:00. That should put us early for dinner. If the 10th works for you, can you give us an idea for a dinner spot? Maybe we could meet and take the scenic route to dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by 6gun View Post
    How about Wednesday the 10th. Since you rode South to meet us last time, the Putnam County guys thought we would ride North to meet you.

Does that work for you? We plan to cut work early. Hope to leave Putnam County around 2:00. That should put us early for dinner. If the 10th works for you, can you give us an idea for a dinner spot? Maybe we could meet and take the scenic route to dinner.
    we are ready to go on wednesday barring any problems from the contractor working on the house, shuold be done on tuesday ready for dinner trip on the 10th. maybe we can get more to go

Leaving Wed. morning for Marlinton then into Va. for 2or3 days. Nothing goes on up here on Wednsdays. Next week looks open. As a thought, I could meet you at Burnsville and we could ride two lanes up to Weston or Clarksburg. See what you think. 17, 18, or19?

Rednikekim and I talked, we are fine with any of those dates. Maybe we could look at next weeks forecast and choose. I think we can leave around 4:00 to head your way.

death

Quote Originally Posted by 6gun View Post
    Rednikekim and I talked, we are fine with any of those dates. Maybe we could look at next weeks forecast and choose. I think we can leave around 4:00 to head your way.
    hey dana, belinda's dad died and we will not be able to make the trip this week, sorry... always seems like something

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and Belinda. We can ride when you two are ready. No worries.