wv riders - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wv riders

Hurricane! Very sorry to hear this. Sympathys to you and your wife's family. When you feel like it , let us know. We still have time.

Hey Dana. Just looked at the weather for end of the week. 50-80% chance of rain thru Friday up here. If you want to hold off for dry weather OK. Weston reported 2 inches of rain in about 30 minutes today with lighting. That wouldn't be fun. Just thought I'd let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Hey Dana. Just looked at the weather for end of the week. 50-80% chance of rain thru Friday up here. If you want to hold off for dry weather OK. Weston reported 2 inches of rain in about 30 minutes today with lighting. That wouldn't be fun. Just thought I'd let you know.
    hopefully next week the weather will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by rednikekim View Post
    hopefully next week the weather will be better.
    Yeah. I hope so. Rained hard again this evening but I guess that's not unusual this time of year. We'll get there.

Yeah. I hope so. Rained hard again this evening but I guess that's not unusual this time of year. We'll get there.
    i am thinking this weekend weather permitting, maybe the 26th?

Quote Originally Posted by rednikekim View Post
    i am thinking this weekend weather permitting, maybe the 26th?
    OK. 40% chance of rain right now but that can change. If the weather holds where do you want to meet?

Just listened to the local weather for this area. 30% chance of rain(which means it probably won't) for Thursday. How should we play this? Where should we meet? Two lanes or four? Time? Share your thoughts.

Just listened to the local weather for this area. 30% chance of rain(which means it probably won't) for Thursday. How should we play this? Where should we meet? Two lanes or four? Time? Share your thoughts.
    i think we were thinking about friday, leave here as soon as 6gun can get free, ride up and meet you guys, 6gun said there was some talk about meeting you and taking the 2lane? i think that would be fine if there is ample time, that way we can head back at a decent time. we can meet whereever you say you kow the area much better. so i think we will be fine either way, just want to ride

Was thinking about meeting at Burnsville(rte. 5) then into Glenville and up to Weston(rte. 33). Could go farther depending on time. Need to know your time frame-mine is flexible. This is all good road. Say when.

Was thinking about meeting at Burnsville(rte. 5) then into Glenville and up to Weston(rte. 33). Could go farther depending on time. Need to know your time frame-mine is flexible. This is all good road. Say when.
    planning on leaving charleston about 2. then however long it takes to get there, i think burnsville is about 1 and half hours?