Hilderbeast just won the election - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilderbeast just won the election

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Swillary may not have been indicted , they apparently, especially if you are a Clinton, need more evidence of intent to break the law or something to that effect, But her character and trustworthiness were questioned. That will be of major focus in the months to come.
    It is beyond me that their are that many stupid people in this fine country that believe in her. In my mind the last 15 or so years, since political correctness, no losers in anything, unreality television and the overall dumbing down of the Americans has had the effect that the government wanted. Everything is upside down and I fear for our country.
    Chop , you have way too much faith in the voting public. I'm sorry to say that. A lot of them are idiots.

Cool

The sheepeople will never vote themselves out of a check.....Still have some time to bring out more dirt, Trump needs to clean up his act as well.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

More Clinton corruption today. Such bull crap! I fear for our country. Time to restock the ammo. Only can hope the Justice dept, ignores the FBI findings. But, we know that won't happen, cause Lorreta Lynch is on the Clinton/Obama payroll, just like Eric Holder was. Today just proves the Clintons are above the laws that govern the rest of us. Trump is our last chance to get rid of these old, corrupt politicians.

Drudge said it right ....

Reporters were grilling the State Department's mouth piece today and he was stumbling all over himself.

They asked if SHillary will loose her security clearance as well as those involved (e.g. Huma Abedin and others who used her private server(s) and email address).

He proceeded to say it was government policy to not discuss security clearances of individuals. One reporter asked if it was government policy or just State Department policy, he backtracked and said just State Department policy. Another reporter jumped in and listed several cases where they did speak about personal security clearances and then he backtracked again after getting caught in the evasive lie.

He was squirming and pleading the 5th the entire press conference. It was very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The sheepeople will never vote themselves out of a check.....Still have some time to bring out more dirt, Trump needs to clean up his act as well.
    This.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Does this mean the next time I get caught for speeding, I can say it wasn't my intention to speed and get off??? Maybe that only works for the Clintons.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Chop , you have way too much faith in the voting public. I'm sorry to say that. A lot of them are idiots.
    Oh believe me, I have little faith, but I have a dream...

The people

Those people that voted Obama in the first and second time are still out there, and they are behind Hillary getting in. We are definitely in dyer straits when it comes to the voting public. I am just amazed that they would want a president that lies, cheats, mishandles classified and top secret information and hasn't done one thing to say she is worthy of the office of president. Just blows my mind that anyone with a brain in their head would vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I say he needs to press the gas pedal more. How did he get to where he is at this moment? He should be saying he will clean house at the halls of injustice, will press for a prosecution of clintoon. When the democratic media explains how a republican candidate can win an election, something is wrong there. I agree with the vast majority of Trump in 'context'. Problem is the media doesn't provide context, just drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver