Hilderbeast just won the election - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hilderbeast just won the election

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    No , he's right Stro. I used to have this old guy that came into the shop 30 yrs ago always talking about revolution. I used to think he was crazy. Now , I'm ready.
    The Washington 2A gun owners have a collective spine, but none of the news outlets are covering it.

WA Gun Owners Stage The Largest Felony Civil Disobedience Rally In America’s History

Fed up with the passage of an 18˝-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, “This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law.” Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petitionwas circulated affirming gun owners’ refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police – most who probably detest I-594 – decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns – not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    The Washington 2A gun owners have a collective spine, but none of the news outlets are covering it.

WA Gun Owners Stage The Largest Felony Civil Disobedience Rally In America’s History
    LOVE IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    LOVE IT!
    +1
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

Outstanding!!!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Hilderbeast just won the election

Rumor has it, if Hilderbeast does win, she will do an immediate executive order to ban all trucks so an attack like the one in Nice, France does not happen here in the U.S.
    Apparently, she is setting up truck confiscation depots already.