3 dealerships and no luck yet on a trade in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 dealerships and no luck yet on a trade in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

3 dealerships and no luck yet on a trade in

My current ride is a 2015 Indian Chief Vintage but ever since the F6B was introduced, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking about it. I contacted 3 dealers in the past couple of weeks. Dealer 1, a local shop told me they have no market for my Indian and wouldn't take it in trade. Dealer 2, out of state and no reply to my request. Dealer 3, out of state and a Honda/Indian dealer, no reply to my request. Crazy that there are new 2013,14,15,16's F6B's out there and yet there isn't a market for a 2015 Indian? Looks like I'll be keeping my Indian for awhile!

Hopefully, there's a dealer near that sells both Honda and Indian, that would be you best option??
    Did you call Honda East?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hopefully, there's a dealer near that sells both Honda and Indian, that would be you best option??
    Did you call Honda East?
    Yep. I contacted them through the web, received an automated response and that was all.

We had a board member who was trying to decide between an Indian and a F6, looks like he made the right choice !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    We had a board member who was trying to decide between an Indian and a F6, looks like he made the right choice !!!
    If the right choice is 3 year old new motorcycles selling for upwards of 6000.00 less than what the MSRP was then I guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    Yep. I contacted them through the web, received an automated response and that was all.
    I promise if you talk to a salesman and they sniff a sale, they will not leave you alone if a deal can be done. Talking thru a key board is not as effective.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    I promise if you talk to a salesman and they sniff a sale, they will not leave you alone if a deal can be done. Talking thru a key board is not as effective.
    I'm sure you're right. That'll be next

Honda / Indian Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    My current ride is a 2015 Indian Chief Vintage but ever since the F6B was introduced, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking about it. I contacted 3 dealers in the past couple of weeks. Dealer 1, a local shop told me they have no market for my Indian and wouldn't take it in trade. Dealer 2, out of state and no reply to my request. Dealer 3, out of state and a Honda/Indian dealer, no reply to my request. Crazy that there are new 2013,14,15,16's F6B's out there and yet there isn't a market for a 2015 Indian? Looks like I'll be keeping my Indian for awhile!
    Have you tried Englehart Motorsports in Madison, WI? They are a big dealer of both brands (including others).

Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    Have you tried Englehart Motorsports in Madison, WI? They are a big dealer of both brands (including others).
    I never heard of them I'll look em' up. Thanks!

Mike, bought mine at Cedar Creek Motor sports just outside of Milwaukee, they had all types of used bikes on the floor, and they gave me the best deal in the area.