Rim question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rim question

It would be every other so for the front that is about 36000 miles if things go like they have. But I may fall in love with the look of the silver rims and never switch back or I may not like the silver rims.
    Steve

I was hoping to go dark side on one of the rear rims eventually. I still have to go through the new pull of rear tire first. I want to keep both rims matched either black or silver. So if I decide to experiment with the dark side I figure I could put it on for long trips and not burn through the motorcycle tire so fast. While doing this I could experiment with the dark side and see how I like it. Either way it is always nice to have an extra set of rims and tires ready to go. I also am experimenting with the black versus silver rims.
    Steve

Having an extra set of rims will help me use up the last of a tire. If I am going on a long trip I can put the tires with least mileage on the bike and save the others that may only good be for 1000 miles for around town. Safer to have newer tires when out on the open road.
    Steve