Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
If it's war these fuks want....no problem. They're no different than some terrorist. Now you are gonna see what the 2A is all about. Defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Attacking cops is like attacking a soldier. And the people that cheer and rally for this need to be apprehended. This is bigotry and hate at the worst as authority and lawmen are lumped into a single mass and called bad. Hey bitch hillaree, where do you stand? Pic a side bitch.
This is tolerated by the very authority that is being targeted; the cops are just representative of that authority.

The cops are being put between a rock and a hard place.

I would like to see a national blue flu epidemic to hit. For at least a week. Including the Capital Hill police and the Secret Service.

People don't appreciate something until it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
The folks need to be very careful as to the war they start that they cannot end! I have been saying for about 25 years that when it becomes OK for white to kill blacks the party is over. I still believe that. Why do you think the race baiters fight so hard against white on black crime!
It's seemingly ok for blacks to kill whites though.... it's NEVER never prosecuted as a hate crime.

I predict a white guy getting ready to gun down a lot of blacks. There are people that will do it.... the "eye for an eye" rule is in effect.