Black Lives Matter....
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Black Lives Matter....

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news..._during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Condolences to the injured, deceased and their family members. Dallas is going to have a tough time.

The libs are going to be all over this at local, state and national levels like stink on sh*t to invoke more gun revocations of law abiding citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Condolences to the injured, deceased and their family members. Dallas is going to have a tough time.

The libs are going to be all over this at local, state and national levels like stink on sh*t to invoke more gun revocations of law abiding citizens.
    +1

shooter
    +2 Great post Steve and 61

Completely agree. Seems like crap is about to hit the fan. Every officer most of which are damn good people has the responsibility to return safely to their family.

These good officers get cursed at, spit upon, condemned, beat on, and murdered. This is a job I could not do!

In my day when an officer pulled you over your response best be "no Sir, or yes sir" other wise you were in for an ass kicking probably by the officer, and then again when you got home. All I am saying is a little respect goes a long way. these are people too. Act with respect, and behave and most likely there will be no issues.

Act like an idiot and so shall you be treated! Black lives matter is bullshit, ALL LIVES MATTER.

Sensationalism in the news does nothing but mask the problem. I am sure there are some "bad cops" as there are simply bad people in all walks of life. But in general most are fine individuals that truly are trying to protect and serve.

WE had a black shot by a white officer in Asheville the other day. The guy was shooting an AR-15 in the projects. Cops were called. Dude turned toward the officer thus pointing the rifle at him and got shot. Now the crap storm. Black lives matter, protests and all that BS the guy's poor mother saying he would never point a gun at an officer.
    Well it happened, he got shot and 99% of us in the same situation would have also shot the guy. Unfortunately it happens. but to automatically condemn the officer for trying to protect himself is wrong. He will be on paid leave until the SBI can sort it out. There are no need to stir the pot with protests etc.

Condolences to the families of the slain officers and to the families of the 2 black gentlemen recently killed in what would seem senseless killings by police officers. Not to turn this into a political thing but it seems race relations in this country have taken a sht over the past eight years, was probably actually always bad, but the election of a black man gave some hope that never materialized .

My brother is a cop, by his own admission, the new breed of cop is different than then when he started out, exactly what that means, I am not sure but can speculate and these are certainly different times and God knows, I would not want the job.

Our country is being torn apart from the inside. Our government is bringing in people that hate us and haters are being raised before our eyes as black American children see how there race is being treated and average white Americans, once again, that are not directly, part of the problem , will be negatively effected by the outcome.

Conspiracy theories will abound. In light of what has been going on w/the government I put NOTHING past our government.

Just the thoughts of a bugger eating moron from Wi.

Why do the shootings by police officers recently seem senseless? Have you seen or witnessed all the evidence? Why qualify the unrest with the word senseless? How many police shootings have there been in the last few weeks? Are they all senseless? How about we let the facts play out and not let the media and snipets from idiots enrage us?

Condolences to the police officers families. Every officer that goes to work has one priority, and that is to return home to their family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Why do the shootings by police officers recently seem senseless? Have you seen or witnessed all the evidence? Why qualify the unrest with the word senseless? How many police shootings have there been in the last few weeks? Are they all senseless? How about we let the facts play out and not let the media and snipets from idiots enrage us?

Condolences to the police officers families. Every officer that goes to work has one priority, and that is to return home to their family.
    As I said 'seem senseless" and did I qualify the unrest w/the word senseless, no. Just my opinions on what I , you and most Americans have read, seen video of or how ever your news is delivered to you. I have a brother, as I said that is a cop, I have no hatred for cops, I have no particular bone to pick w/people of color, black, African American. Being a relatively or like to think so, intelligent, informed man I base my "opinion" on what I hear, see and read because that is all I have and I can still have an opinion.

So make of my post as you wish, that is your right and form your own opinion of what you think I mean, that is your right. But don't read to much into it, it's just one mans gut opinion, not necessarily a condemnation of anyone.

5 officers dead now.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://www.mynews13.com/content/news..._during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 black and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

Good post.
    Here in Lubbock TX the police dept. is short on patrol officers so they pulled 15 detectives to go back to patrol.