http://www.mynews13.com/content/news..._during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"