Black Lives Matter.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Very good writing by your son Buzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Thanks fellas! I'm very proud of my Son. Texas and the Marine Corp built a strong tough man who is very proud of our Country. He named his daughter Liberty and like most all of us on this Forum will stand up for what it is right. Not sure what is going to come of all this but we sure need to get rid of all this political correctness BS and stand up for our Military and Police.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://www.mynews13.com/content/news..._during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"

Steve,

You hit your PM quota, clear it out, anyway the cap came today.

Thank you,
    Mike

Cool

Cleared a few ! Glad you got it! That was supposed to be a gift..no need for the money !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The mere fact that I didn't have to give THEM $6 for shipping was worth it. Now all my caps are in place, life is good and I can sleep, thank you. Trump all the way

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore.
    Bingo! Simple as that.

shooter
    Well , they really don't have lives. They don't work. Not married. Kids don't matter. Can't take your family to dinner or a movie. No trips to visit the relatives. The neighborhood is their life. I daresay lots of them don't leave a 10 block radius very often. That's the life our tax dollars has given them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://www.mynews13.com/content/news..._during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"
    Black lives matter to me as an Black Male in todays society and to many of my friends, family, and colleges who are not just black but many races. To say "Certainly not to other blacks or people of color" is an insulting and ignorant statement at best to me and many people like me.

An officer should never loose his/her life on the job and I am in no way condoning any actions of anyone no matter what there race is to intentionally hurt or kill LEOs. We are taught in this country that you have to pick a side which is BS, they do this to keep us divided and it has worked. You can be pro police and pro black lives matter, the good from both groups should be embraced by all and the bad chastised.

"I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". " Absolutely wrong and exactly why race relations never get better. This is OUR SOCIETY not their society, we should be in the fight against violence and the lack of education together as communities, cities, states, and country. Human life should be important to everyone across the board and inner city black on black killing (which is definitely the biggest problem WE have in inner cities across the country) doesn't just affect black people, it affects everyone. Its time for all of us to come together to educate and fight through the problems in our communities. United we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    Black lives matter to me as an Black Male in todays society and to many of my friends, family, and colleges who are not just black but many races. To say "Certainly not to other blacks or people of color" is an insulting and ignorant statement at best to me and many people like me.

An officer should never loose his/her life on the job and I am in no way condoning any actions of anyone no matter what there race is to intentionally hurt or kill LEOs. We are taught in this country that you have to pick a side which is BS, they do this to keep us divided and it has worked. You can be pro police and pro black lives matter, the good from both groups should be embraced by all and the bad chastised.

"I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". " Absolutely wrong and exactly why race relations never get better. This is OUR SOCIETY not their society, we should be in the fight against violence and the lack of education together as communities, cities, states, and country. Human life should be important to everyone across the board and inner city black on black killing (which is definitely the biggest problem WE have in inner cities across the country) doesn't just affect black people, it affects everyone. Its time for all of us to come together to educate and fight through the problems in our communities. United we stand, divided we fall.
    Well said! +1
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"