Black Lives Matter.... - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Shooter, Sir, I added the gun thing just to make sure I offended everyone, especially you!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    I wasn't offended Steve. Takes more than that to piss me off. I have a good friend that just sold 200 guns out of his collection. He kept about a hundred of his favorites. Funny , none of those guns ever killed anyone. Big stack of them. Law abiding citizens don't need to be restricted on gun ownership. Most guns that are involved in unlawful activity are stolen or illegally obtained. In other words the law has been broken before the crime has been committed.

This crap MUST stop !!!

WTF is Wrong with people?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    This crap MUST stop !!!

WTF is Wrong with people?
    IMHO - They have no foundations to guide them - We (the enlightened, oh so smart people in general), decided that it wasn't right to tell our kids how to live so we:

Stopped going to church lest we should unduly influence their young minds.
    Told them the 10 commandments were only for people of thousands of years ago.
    Convinced ourselves and then our children that God really doesn't have any hard and fast rules; that we will all have the right to enter his house even if we have raised our fist in defiance all our life and said like the Jews before Pilate "We will not have this man to rule over us!" Only two choices, it's pretty simple. Kindly old God loves us regardless of our choice to obey him or rebel against him!!!!
    Told them they could decide what was right or wrong depending on how they felt about things; that there really is no absolute right or wrong.
    Never taught them that there is "no free lunch", and that you always, always, always pay the piper in one way or another.
    Removed any real consequences from their actions.
    Made them all equal, regardless of the effort or ability of the individual.
    Changed the Declaration of Independence from the "pursuit of happiness" to "guaranteed, social welfare happiness" that someone else would be glad to pay for so that they don't have to reap what they sow.

Started taking them with us to the bar so that we didn't have to pay a baby sitter or stay home and drink.
    Then let them sit up at the bar so they would not feel left out.
    Get drunk in front of the kids, it won't matter.
    Don't hold them accountable in school, everybody passes because everybody is entitled.

and finally, let's make sure that the most vocal of us get the final say. Make sure that everyone's "rights" are granted, even at the expense of the greater good. Honor liars, promote cheaters, reward those who show up but make no contribution, and for heaven's sake, bow at the feet of those who tell us that they know what is good for us, even when they don't do it themselves!

This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own.
    I'm good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.
    This petition took all of about 1 day (out of 30) to get the required signatures and the White House responded as expected.

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.

The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition.

Snoop is having a gang summit in LA today. At least in print, he maybe onto something that has always been obvious to others.

http://laist.com/2016/07/17/snoop_an...lding_a_ga.php

Because the sad truth that no one wants to face is, before we can get OUR LIVES TO MATTER to anyone else... We have to show that OUR LIVES MATTER to US !!!! WE have been responsible for more of the KILLING of ourselves than anyone else by a long shot & the percentages in which BLACK on BLACK, BLACK on BROWN, BROWN on BLACK, BROWN on BROWN murders are so ****ing high verses any other killing of us that it is disgusting & this needs to be addressed & laid to rest !!!!!
    Baton Rouge cop killer is Nation of Islam

Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Some additional thoughts ;;;

How can people have time to riot, burn and pillage? I'm at work and don't have the time.

Why is it burning your own home will make your life better? Done in Miami and CA

Why is anyone out after midnight? You should be in bed resting to go to work in the morning.

Why is anyone afraid of LEO's. I have never seen one walk into a church and rip someone out of a pew and proceed to beat them.

Why do people feel someone, anyone owes them ANYTHING?

Why do people feel it is OK to burn and pillage because someone they have never met nor ever will was apparently disparaged?

Why do people feel the need to own 20,30,50, guns?

Why do some people need 10K rounds of ammo?

Why does someone feel the way they do?

Why do some folks need to cut the heads off of other folks?

Why does anyone car about someone they have never met and want to go riot, burn and pillage?

Why is it OK to rob and steal while you are protesting a wrong done to someone else?

I, for one have no ideal who or why the police shot the last two people. I think there were two, I don't know or care. 8000 people a day die in the USA.

Why do people feel that they are next?

How many bad LEO's are there out of a possible million or two?

How many people burn and pillage of any select group compared to the whole?

Who here thinks they are furthering their cause by blocking roads, rioting and making thing worse ? Where is the positive aspect?

Who here REALLY cares about anyone outside their family? Go ahead ask them for $50 and see what they say.

Who here is reading my ranting?

How can any one of color not be embarrassed by the actions of a few, and better yet why are the many judged by the few?

Things are not going to change until there is change. Lets start with the ideal that our judicial system although flawed is the best in the world. Let the system work. Lets not be so quick to judge until we have walked a mile or three in the other mans shoes. Lets have some love for folks. Lets respect one another. As far as the PoPo goes it is really simple. Be nice, be respectful, do what your told when told. Let the other person show their ass.
    When done call their supervisor or go by their office and file a complaint. I GUARANTEE you someone will investigate it till they run out of ink. If the LEO keeps getting complaints he/she/it will not be a PoPo for long. I have never seen injustice done by a LEO. I have seen and have been attacked by the folks who I swore to protect. I have been to the hospital to be repaired. I have been divorced because my wife could not understand why I did the job and the not knowing when or if I would come home. The first one left when I came home all bloody, took a shower put on another uniform and went back to work. The second one left when I was gone for two days during a major hurricane with sand bags in the floorboards of my unit and a chain saw cutting paths for people to leave and no time other than a phone call to check on my family. Today I do not understand how someone's life can be so bad. Get a job, go to school, make a difference and change your life. It's up to you! No one can make you want "it" whatever "it" is for you. There are to many programs, free school and oppurtunities for life to be so bad today. Is it the job you want? Maybe not but it is a start. Life really does suck. You work your ass off, hopefully have enough money to pay your bills and maybe go out or vaca once in a while. the choice is yours!

I'm going to go put the new amber lights on my bike and forget all this until another day or hour!!!

I love you guys, try to pay it forward. Lets make today a new day !

I own 30+ guns and about 120,000 rounds of ammo and carry every day because of the other points in your post.

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be me.

Any other questions?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I have not seen any members of the Republican party looting, burning, rioting and killing. Can the same be said for members of BLM?

What would happen if a White Lives Matter group started?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.