Black Lives Matter.... - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.
    I agree BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. The next question we need to ask is how many are radical muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    I agree BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. The next question we need to ask is how many are radical muslims?
    This guy was associated with Nation of Islam, then he's not, whatever. Just another delusional d-bag. There's a mass hysteria going on and if we lose the police and rule of law S will HTF.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/ba...channel-video/

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I own 30+ guns and about 120,000 rounds of ammo and carry every day because of the other points in your post.

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be me.

Any other questions?
    EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I own 30+ guns and about 120,000 rounds of ammo and carry every day because of the other points in your post.

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be them.

Any other questions?
    (correction in bold)
    Forgive my pedantry, but I think the "it" in that statement is usually whatever bad thing is being talked about, in this case being at the receiving end of 120,000 rounds of ammo.

"Day Of Rage" Continues: Milwaukee Cop Ambushed While Sitting In Car

A Milwaukee police officer was shot in a “vicious” attack early Sunday as he sat in his squad car while colleagues investigated a domestic disturbance call.

The suspected shooter, identified by police as a 20-year-old West Allis man with two felonies on his record, was found dead in a nearby yard, they said. It appears his death was suicide.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...le-sitting-car

Sheriff Clarke tells CCN mouth piece as it is:

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes CNN's Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Sheriff Clarke tells CCN mouth piece as it is:

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes CNN's Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

Don Lemon clearly had an agenda that the Sheriff would not follow. You can plainly see how the media attempts to contort and misrepresent facts.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

My confusion is and always has been how less than 1/2 of 1% is more important than 94%. How can people not put first the narrative that 94% is by far worse than < .004 %. People can't even wrap their minds around it because they are to concerned with hate for the police. Even on this board there has been talk of the police did this or did that. People need to understand that the police have a very difficult job and most that complain can't or would not even try to do it. The sheriff was right, this ALL started with a lie, "hands up don't shoot". The media kept pushing this until we got to where we are today. With Z, the media posted a pic of a 10 year old child and not the pic of the near grown man. The people have been lied to, to believe there is a pervasive intent among L.E. to kill or stalk, or aggressively pursue BM's is just not true and there is nothing out there as far as research that shows
    it to be true. The simple fact is we respond to calls of service. Who is there when we arrive is who we deal with. If an officer sees a car run a red light from a distance or at night they do know the color of the driver! Police do not enjoy nor want to respond to bad calls. We would rather everybody
    be nice to one another and get along. Even on this board a good debate is a good thing but we end up saying a person is ____________, because we
    disagree!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/eve...e-just-shared/
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    That "hands up don't shoot" shyt was invented and perpetuated when our "esteemed" wussy of a governor , Jay Nixon , let the residents of Ferguson MO burn it down. Yes folks the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the National Guard stood and watched while those people burned and pillaged businesses , homes and government property. Law Enforcement was told to do nothing. THATS how this shyt grows and multiplies. THEY know there will be no resistance. I watched one night while residents turned over two police cars in front of police headquarters and burned them while being watched by 50 officers and National Guard. Made me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That "hands up don't shoot" shyt was invented and perpetuated when our "esteemed" wussy of a governor , Jay Nixon , let the residents of Ferguson MO burn it down. Yes folks the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the National Guard stood and watched while those people burned and pillaged businesses , homes and government property. Law Enforcement was told to do nothing. THATS how this shyt grows and multiplies. THEY know there will be no resistance. I watched one night while residents turned over two police cars in front of police headquarters and burned them while being watched by 50 officers and National Guard. Made me sick.
    Yes, the weakness of our Governor is SICKENING. The entire concept is based on a lie. The media keep the Hands Up lie going until sparks turned into flames, then the media kept fanning the flames. Baltimore happened because there were no Ferguson consequences. BLM was also created out of the same lie. BLM expects to be able to be a violent and they want and to get away with it. Looks like they will. Our government is weak and pathetic.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.