I now have a F6B in my garage.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I now have a F6B in my garage..

Welcome Aboard

The will be the craziest trip you will ever take with this group of wild and crazy guys and Teach too.

shooter
    Welcome. And all this stuff about how fast is BS. Most of these guys can't chew gum and walk at the same time. However , the owners of the Fast Black F6B's are vastly superior in every way. They have to be. You see , the Fast Black one's don't just turn heads. They Inflict Whiplash!!!!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    The will be the craziest trip you will ever take with this group of wild and crazy guys and Teach too.
    Best bike ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And evidently the black ones are all sitting in the garage while the red ones are out on the road, piling on some miles. You can't be fastest if you're sitting in the driveway.

shooter
    We don't have to stay out there as long as the slow red ones. We just git-er-done. You guys can turn a trip to the grocery store into a ride. Got 300 miles in today Teach. And you know , it really don't matter the color. Best bike ever. Did the 300 miles in 5.5 hrs and managed a sit down lunch at the world famous Dexter BBQ in Dexter MO in that time also. Shay-Shay was ON IT today.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Best bike ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And evidently the black ones are all sitting in the garage while the red ones are out on the road, piling on some miles. You can't be fastest if you're sitting in the driveway.
    DAAAAaaanG!!! ROASTED!!!! here let me help you out shooter....

shooter
    Hey 67 , some people have to work so that others can have the summer off.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post

And I thank you. From the bottom of my cold, black heart.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    And I thank you. From the bottom of my cold, black heart.
    Your very welcome

shooter
    Teach , I do appreciate ya. I come from a family of teachers. Ex wife , Mom , Step mom , and two Nieces. I know you work hard and with some of the kids today , I don't envy you.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Lol...oh I understand Shooter...i also work alot and summer is our "busy" times....so I envy the free souls that can ride that much...my last bike was sold with 31000 miles on it, and being that i live in NY which only gives us 5-6 months of riding depending on how much you want it, so I thought I was doing really good...then Teach took me to school