Trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Thought I was back in Catholic school when Sister Ramey smacked my hands.....I made the mistake of grabbing a pump several years ago in Jersey.
    Those flourescent vested New Jersey commandos will be on you like ugly on an ape if you touch those nozzles, although Steve (53 Driver) looks like he found a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
    In Oregon,
    State law allows you to fill your own MC.
    And any vehicles through commercial fueling netwotks.

State law provides an attendant to fill non commercial cars, trucks and gas - diesel cans.

We think it's stupid too, and our gas prices are among the highest in the country, but it provides employment and we used to say it all washed out ok with no sales tax.
    Not so much anymore. Gas taxes drive much of Oregon revenue so gas is just expensive..

Most are young, first job kids, whom are pretty respectful and courteous.

Gas- Diesel fuel pumps in the middle of Wyo are part of Nation wide commercial fueling networks like Pacific Pride, CFN, ect. I'll verify on our way through the next few days.
    MC fuel no problem, they don't hassle me...My diesel truck it's 50/50 whether or not they try to stop me...Generally I plan my fuel stops to not stop in Oregon in the truck...When I do have to stop some snarling usually gets them to leave me be.

Didn't know about Jersey.

When I went through NJ recently, I wasn't aware of the law. I started to grab the nozzle, but the attendant to told me to hold on a second, had to swipe a card, let me swipe mine, then handed me it to me. No real issue.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    When I went through NJ recently, I wasn't aware of the law. I started to grab the nozzle, but the attendant to told me to hold on a second, had to swipe a card, let me swipe mine, then handed me it to me. No real issue.
    53Driver is retraining the gas pumpers along Jersey roads, it's a public service.