Thoughts on This Puppy?

Thread: Thoughts on This Puppy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    Oh my, more knocks on my forlorn PC800

Two of the most fun bikes I ever had - a 94 black on and a 97 red one. Put on over 75k miles on those two, about 40k two up. Still miss them.
    Guy right down the street from me just put his PC up for sale. Rode up to Honda of Marysville (old home of the Goldwing) and they had a used Rune on the floor kinda a blue color and it was debadged (poorly) and had some crazy single knob adjustable windshield on it that was the weirdest thing I ever seen? They was asking almost 17k for it.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

The size of the front tire really limits the choices. Plus, I've watched the vids and read the reviews that state the riding position isn't that comfortable being more a a clam shell position.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    Guy right down the street from me just put his PC up for sale. Rode up to Honda of Marysville (old home of the Goldwing) and they had a used Rune on the floor kinda a blue color and it was debadged (poorly) and had some crazy single knob adjustable windshield on it that was the weirdest thing I ever seen? They was asking almost 17k for it.
    It was probabaly a Corbin Trimtab adjustable fairing, which thankfully is no longer made.

IMO

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/