These are my suggestions for upgrades, based on my desires. Others will be different, I am sure..

1. Bluetooth capability for audio/phone with upgraded screen with more information (compass, continuous air temp, more audio info, gear indicator)
2. Cruise control and ABS across the lineup
3. Fob-activated push button start (no key necessary, just a fob in pocket or nearby)
4. Electrically controlled (remotely thru fob) locking/unlocking of saddlebags
5. Capless fuel filler neck (just a remote access fuel door, like many cars now have)
6. LED fog lights standard or as a factory option
7. Satellite radio capability
8. Smaller, boxer-four engine option (a 1200cc four cylinder with 80 hp)
9. Smoother shifting gearbox with a 6th gear (perhaps electronically activated?!?)

#8 is a reach because designing and building an engine from scratch to fit ONE model and two model variations does not pass the cost-benefit analysis test...especially when the trajectory is MORE power, not less. I simply don't need all the power that the 1.8 flat-six offers. I would rather have a four that allows more legroom, better mpg (I bet we would be getting close to 50 mpg with this hypothetical engine), and still has plenty of power and smoothness on tap.

#9 - With nearly 5,000 miles on the clock, the shifting precision of the 5-speed box has gotten better for me but still needs to improve.

On the + side, I don't want Honda to mess with anything on the chassis...wow...what a fine balanced handling machine the F6B is. It is easy to tell they built it on a sport bike frame. For a 900 lb bike, I feel like a can throw it around like a rag doll - and I am not an aggressive rider! However, this bike encourages me to carve it up a bit and parking lots with heavy traffic are not worries. Just today I did a U-turn in a pinch on a two-lane highway at, I am guessing, 15 mph...piece of cake.

I did not mention traction control. One would think it would be necessary with 118 hp on tap, but I have never felt the need for it.