Wish list for next gen Gold Wing/F6B - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wish list for next gen Gold Wing/F6B

Lots of good suggestion. Personally, I'd like to see an "opt out" option for the radio system. I never use it, seems a waste paying for it, as I don't use it. Or, other people could purchase the 6 without a radio, and buy sound system they want, instead of the Honda system.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Jimmy , you're all about the tunes. Me I like more power. Everyone has their thing. In order to satisfy the masses Honda should make this like a car. A large option list would suffice. Audiophile system , SS option , custom paint. I would wait 6 to 8 weeks for a custom order. Maybe a little longer. Then I could just order me one with the Jimmytee sound system and the Shooter performance package.
    Where do you get the idea that I'm all about the tunes?

If I had the $8 K needed , I'd already have the Turbo Kit on my bike and then a nother what 3-4K for the Full Traxxion suspension upgrade.

The comment of one feller was wishing his F6B had the sound system of his Harley. That can be achieved and surpassed fairly easily. The power thing can be as well, but at a much higher ccost.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I would like to see a better front and rear suspension-If you have had the chance to ride a full monty Traxion Goldwing you would know why I know it can be made better.Better paint and a power windscreen.Otherwise I love my 13 F6B and being a type that will hold on to a ride for many years that flat six under me is going to give me those years no problem.Did I say I love this engine

Vstarrider,
    The photo was bad. When I up load to the website using my iPad the photo size gets whacked and so goes the quality. Yes, this is the Indian Chieftain. Here's what it comes with as standard.

111 cubic inch engine
    Power windshield
    Bluetooth stereo
    Cruise control
    Remote locking saddlebags

Here's a couple better pics. My point here is that it's time for Honda to step up their game a little. They make a great bike, but it wouldn't take a whole lot to make it totally outstanding ! The bottom pic is my B at the HD dealer store during Roar on the Shore.

Attachment 22253
    Attachment 22252
    Attachment 22254

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    Vstarrider,
    The photo was bad. When I up load to the website using my iPad the photo size gets whacked and so goes the quality. Yes, this is the Indian Chieftain. Here's what it comes with as standard.

111 cubic inch engine
    Power windshield
    Bluetooth stereo
    Cruise control
    Remote locking saddlebags

Here's a couple better pics. My point here is that it's time for Honda to step up their game a little. They make a great bike, but it wouldn't take a whole lot to make it totally outstanding ! The bottom pic is my B at the HD dealer store during Roar on the Shore.

Attachment 22253
    Attachment 22252
    Attachment 22254
    Are you using the Honda OEM cargo carrier (the one that comes with the Deluxe model) to house that add-on bag in the pic?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Are you using the Honda OEM cargo carrier (the one that comes with the Deluxe model) to house that add-on bag in the pic?
    Vstarrider,

No, I bought the BikeMP3 carrier. The carrier is okay, the powder coat paint chips to easily. If I was doing it again, I would buy a smoke chrome carrier.
    Attachment 22272