BRP for the weekend.

Thread: BRP for the weekend.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina

BRP for the weekend.

Hi folks, Just took a quick trip up to the Blue Ridge Parkway for the weekend.... Its Sunday about 6:30 pm...just got home. 3 days just under 1000 miles. I did it on the Rune because the F6B is still not licensed yet. Waiting on the title. Should be here this week. I had a great time. It was 100 here in Charleston when I left and it felt like 50 this morning in Burnsville....dang it was cold and I had not taken a jacket except for me rain jacket. Needless to say I was wearing it.

I am going to do the full BRP at the end of sept if anyone is interested. Just a slow easy trip down the parkway...will stop and take a lot of pictures and just enjoy myself. There are a few places that I have blown by in the past that I would like to see, so this time will take my time and see them. 2 years ago I did all of Skyline drive and BRP and loved it....but well lets just say it was a fast trip.
    If anyone is interested in going I would enjoy the company.
    Here are a few pictures from this weekend.
    Attachment 22238Attachment 22239Attachment 22240Attachment 22241

Notice the bikes on the road, I took that from the top of Mt Mitchell and happened to be be looking through the camera when a bunch of bikes rode by. Thats Linville Falls and Linn Cove viaduct in the pictures.