Baggershield vs. slipstreamer

Thread: Baggershield vs. slipstreamer

Baggershield vs. slipstreamer

Can anyone tell me the difference between the baggershield 11"-19" adjustable windshield and the slipstreamer 11"-19" adjustable windshield? I am wanting to purchase one of them but can't see much difference. Is one a higher quality than the other? Any feedback is appreciated.

If you look at the logo on the shields, they look the same. I beleave they are one in the same. I was at the my after markit dealer on Saturday looking at stuff for my new replacement B and looking at wind shields. Between 2 suppliers for the 11" sport shield, one had "Baggers Shield", the other had "Slip streamer". Both had the same logo on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    If you look at the logo on the shields, they look the same. I beleave they are one in the same. I was at the my after markit dealer on Saturday looking at stuff for my new replacement B and looking at wind shields. Between 2 suppliers for the 11" sport shield, one had "Baggers Shield", the other had "Slip streamer". Both had the same logo on them.
    Just a educated guess, but I suspect Slipstreamer made both of them, to quote their web site:
    "Slipstreamer is one of the largest manufacturers of motorcycle windshields in the world—we create windshields under our name and through private labels, along with doing custom work and plastic fabrication for other industries. But throughout, quality and customer service have remained our priorities. As technology and computers have evolved over the years, the look of our shop has changed, but all our windshields are still hand molded at our Blaine, Minnesota, location. As always, the emphasis is on keeping the optics perfect so your view is clear and distraction free."
    http://slipstreamer.com/about-us/

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

About 10 miles from me.