2013 F6B Owners In Myrtle Beach Area

Thread: 2013 F6B Owners In Myrtle Beach Area

2013 F6B Owners In Myrtle Beach Area

I am a new member and in the process of purchasing a red 2013 F6B that is out of state. I am looking for a member that has a red one that lives in the Myrtle beach SC area that would not mind me taking a look at it. I have seen several photos but not seen one in person up close. The red looks great in the photos but some times photo colors are a little off so if you have one I can look at, please get back to me. Thanks......... Jerry

This photo perfectly depicts my 2013. It has numerous coats of Liquid Glass and glistens in the sun. Hope it helps in your selection of the "Limited Edition Red"

DSC_0004.jpg

Jerry its a great bike!!!! There was a meet n greet in Pa that I attended and saw all the different Colors(except yellow....that one didn't attend)...you wont be disappointed at all. I bought my Frosty Pearl without out even test riding it. She had me from hello.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Hello, I am in the Myrtle Beach area, I am on a Black Deluxe. Terre, a member of this board is in MT P. I ride with him all the time. He would be glad for you to look at his and he would probably ride to Georgetown where I live if you wanted to come down. I am sure we could work something out.
    843 437 9292 Text

Thanks to all for your interest and your help and a special thanks to RuneRider66 for taking the time and riding his bike to Myrtle Beach from George Town just to let me check out his bike. What a great guy! After talking with him and looking over his F6B I made the move to purchase a 2013 Deluxe model next week. Hope to see some of you all on the road. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry O View Post
    Thanks to all for your interest and your help and a special thanks to RuneRider66 for taking the time and riding his bike to Myrtle Beach from George Town just to let me check out his bike. What a great guy! After talking with him and looking over his F6B I made the move to purchase a 2013 Deluxe model next week. Hope to see some of you all on the road. Thanks again!!
    Excellent choice my friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry O View Post
    Hope to see you at the Rally!

And check this thread out:
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    This photo perfectly depicts my 2013. It has numerous coats of Liquid Glass and glistens in the sun. Hope it helps in your selection of the "Limited Edition Red"

Attachment 22367
    Bob, what kind of bag is that? I like the look and also looks right to act as a backrest on those solo trips.