Wondering about the low driving lights?

Thread: Wondering about the low driving lights?

Wondering about the low driving lights?

Don't wonder, install them. Since putting on the bright white driving light from Value Accessories not one person has attempted to turn in front of me which was not the case before they were installed. I had 4 incidents with cagers turning in front of me so close that I had to apply the brakes hard. Since the lights, last years installation, not one incident. I am mostly a day rider and don't go out at night hardly at all and I bought the lights hoping for the outcome I am now completely aware of. They work! Spend the money, the life they save may be your!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Don't wonder, install them. Since putting on the bright white driving light from Value Accessories not one person has attempted to turn in front of me which was not the case before they were installed. I had 4 incidents with cagers turning in front of me so close that I had to apply the brakes hard. Since the lights, last years installation, not one incident. I am mostly a day rider and don't go out at night hardly at all and I bought the lights hoping for the outcome I am now completely aware of. They work! Spend the money, the life they save may be your!
    Compliment them with Headlight Modulators on your high beams. Not only will most cagers not turn in front of you (illegally) but they will now move out of your way.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537