Lurker turned owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lurker turned owner

Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    Thanks for that. Now, anyone have a link for removing/installing windshields?
    It's easy but you can,just YouTube it if you want a video. "F6B windshield replacement"
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

Welcome! Last July, I also got a good deal on a 2013 Black standard leftover. I was amazed at how many options existed to make my bike better. One of the major upgrades, imo, is to upgrade the lighting to LED.

This is a SoCalmotogear upgrade that makes the bike more visible.

Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been reading a lot here lately, and pulled the trigger on a 13' leftover in Black today. Can't believe the deal I got on this beautiful beast! The passenger backrest is on order, and I am trying to figure out what the best rack would be to mount my current Givi topcase on would be. After 25yrs of riding mostly "sport" type bikes (my current other bike is a Suzuki Bandit 1250) I have come to the crossroads of needing a comfortable 2up machine. Thought about FJRs, STs, and Connies but it is still a "climb" for my shorter wife to get on a Sport Tourer. It seems the large pillion area and low pegs of the F6B fits the bill! So far I don't know what I will change, but after my extra long shakedown ride from the dealsership, I have no real concerns. The stock wind shield doesn't bother me, I am used to my helmet out in the elements. I might find a way to black it out though.

I have to figure out how to remove the seat...let the research begin!
    I think Mustang seats shows a video of replace the stock seat, so it will show you exactly what to do. Welcome aboard I am sure you're gonna love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    Welcome! Last July, I also got a good deal on a 2013 Black standard leftover. I was amazed at how many options existed to make my bike better. One of the major upgrades, imo, is to upgrade the lighting to LED.

This is a SoCalmotogear upgrade that makes the bike more visible.

Nice. Can you tell me what kind of highway pegs you have in this pic? Those are on the bike I just purchased. I'm trying to identify manufacturers products I have. Thanks.