Thanks Teach

Thread: Thanks Teach

Thanks Teach

During the meet and greet in PA, this little firecracker from the south came showing off her SG....i saw how awesome the Helibars looked and she talked about how good they were....I BIT THE BULLET and got them for my Frosty Pearl...little issue that was quickly fixed thanks to the advice of the F6B peeps so here she is...had an old GPS holder from my Venture that I was now able to use due to the cross bar on the Helibars...Gotta say...I LOVE THESE BARS😆 So thanks Teach.

I mounted a cup holder to the cross bar. Love my Helibars.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I mounted a cup holder to the cross bar. Love my Helibars.

GaTeach
    Yes! What do you think about how they affect the handling?

Frosty Pearl!!! LOVE THAT!

There is absolutely no way I could've done what I did this summer with the stock bars. The helibars and the throttle lock from Grant made the trip a gazillion times better.

JimmyTee, thank you so much for encouraging me to get the helibars. I remember being at the rally last year looking at the helibars and thinking "omg, who does that?" Me! That's who! Best $$ spent. You are absolutely right.

Well now in definitely in good company...thank you both.
    Yeah when I first got her, my brother just happened to text me to see how I was doing. I told him I got frostbite...he was like WHAT THE HECK? So I laughed and sent him a picture..with the pearl white bike that was sooo cool that I figured Frosty Pearl it is...

GaTeach
    My Vstar was named Pearl.

😊 i like it. Even though it has nothing to do with the Batman on the windshield...lol

Cool

Funny, just order a new tag for the GL...BluPurl. For a better laugh look up " Blue Pearl "
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com