Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi Opas,
    There's a very simple answer to your question. ENTITLEMENTS
    The Democrats exist to give away the farm, and as long as someone wants to sit on their ass and wait for the mailman to deliver their entitlements, they'll turn out
    in numbers to vote for whoever is handing out the checks. We have 5th and 6th generation families living on entitlements, they know nothing else.

On the other hand, the people who are recipients of entitlement programs were never informed of the following, nor do they care.
    Truth No. 1: Entitlement programs are huge, expensive, and reach into every corner of American life.
    Truth No. 2: Entitlement programs are not self-funding and are a main driver of deficits.
    Truth No. 3: Entitlement costs are growing at an alarming rate.
    Truth No. 4: Longer life expectancies, changing demographics, and soaring costs explain why entitlements as we know them today are unsustainable
    Truth No. 5: Not a single major entitlement program is projected to be financially solvent 20 years from now.
    Truth No. 6: The cost to make these programs financially solvent for the next 75 years is almost $40 trillion.
    Truth No. 7: Mandatory spending—entitlement programs and interest on the debt—are already squeezing out important investments in other essential programs.
    Truth No. 8: We have nothing to fear from carefully crafted, phased-in adjustments to our entitlement programs.
    Truth No. 9: We can reform entitlements without baseline cuts and without breaking our commitment to the nation’s seniors, people with disabilities, and the poor.
    Truth No. 10: The biggest threat imaginable to Medicare or Social Security as we know them will be if we do nothing at all.

They also do not care that the federal government is spending 92 cents out of every dollar it receives on entitlement programs, plus interest on the federal debt.
    That leaves just 8 cents of every dollar to pay for everything else the federal government does.
    Great Post buddy. You're speaking my language.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Lake_Carl, have you read/seen "Clinton Cash"? If not, you should to learn a little about Hillary's "experience and track record" before you make a big regrettable mistake. It is quite the eye opener.

The Clinton Foundation takes in internationally laundered tax free money for "charitable causes" (read: influence peddling), but only 6% - 10% makes it to charity. The 90% - 94% is their "overhead" expenses.

Not the way I want my tax dollars spent.

Hillary and Bill have no problem selling out the left, right and America for cash. Uranium One was just the tip of the iceberg.

The Full Documentary About How Bill And Hillary Built Up A Net Worth Of $150 Million

61 , you guys are killin it. Carl , what is your problem. Yes I respect your right to an opinion. But gosh , I don't understand how people can ignore the facts

shooter
    Old Hillary layed the meat to Bernie and he just bent over and took it. Hell of a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Old Hillary layed the meat to Bernie and he just bent over and took it. Hell of a guy.
    "The Guy" who threatened John Roberts and James Comey did the same to Bernie, but, at least he didn't end his career like Ted Cruz did.

shooter
    Yeah , Ted is done. I think that's why Trump let him speak. He knew it was political suicide.

Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Mama always said....'Crooked is as Crooked does!'

Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Yeah , Ted is done. I think that's why Trump let him speak. He knew it was political suicide.
    I see Ted in our future. The Broncos won as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I see Ted in our future. The Broncos won as well.
    That's gonna come back to bite you in the azz.

Nah, I like men of conviction. He's fine because he always sees the bright side of the penny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver