Bought me a toy hauler for the "B"

Thread: Bought me a toy hauler for the "B"

Bought me a toy hauler for the "B"

Picked it up on Monday from Camping World Indy and got a good price on it. Needs a few things fixed but it's in great shape for 2005 not even the decals are faded. Big enough to fit two bikes.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Looks good, plus it has AIR! cueman

Sweet !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Nice

Been looking at those for a few years. I do have a trailer, might as well buy one I can sleep in.

Can you post some more photos? What's the weight? What are you hauling it with?

This unit weighs 7770 lbs. with a cargo capacity of 2800 lbs. and out of that 2800 lbs. you have to factor in the water tank and propane which would knock about 350 lbs. off your 2800 but it's plenty for two Wings. The truck I have is a 08 3500HD single rear wheel 4 door 4x4 Duramax / Allison and it's normal job is pulling my big 5th wheel (see pic) so it hauls this like nothing. Turns out there are two types of toy haulers, campers that haul toys and cargo trailers with living space. This unit is a the latter and heavier built than a regular camper. The floor is completely Rhino lined from the factory and that makes it "wash out" but I'm not sure I would spray water around in it as the cabinets are not waterproof. Has two fold down couches/bed that are twins (4 people if your friendly) I'm currently going through it from front to back checking and servicing everything. Redesigning the front end and adding the diamond plate tool box for storage and to get the battery out of the open. Have the tongue painted and ready for the tool box.

I really like the concept of a small living space combined with cargo, and your unit looks very sturdy. The awning is a nice touch. My concern would be that it might be hard to feel comfortable with the garage smell when it's used for a living space. I could live with that for short periods but I know my wife couldn't. What's your take on it?
    BTW you're wise not to use pressurized water to rinse out the unit, the cabinetry would suffer if it got damp. Just a mop will do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    I really like the concept of a small living space combined with cargo, and your unit looks very sturdy. The awning is a nice touch. My concern would be that it might be hard to feel comfortable with the garage smell when it's used for a living space. I could live with that for short periods but I know my wife couldn't. What's your take on it?
    BTW you're wise not to use pressurized water to rinse out the unit, the cabinetry would suffer if it got damp. Just a mop will do fine.
    Actually my wife will never be in it as the big 5th wheel is hers the toy hauler is MINE. For me I could see myself sleeping in there with my bike next to me.... Could never do that with my old Can Am Spyder as that thing gave off more gas fumes than a refinery but I do not see any problem with the F6 unless you put it in there hot then it could warm things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    Actually my wife will never be in it as the big 5th wheel is hers the toy hauler is MINE. For me I could see myself sleeping in there with my bike next to me.... Could never do that with my old Can Am Spyder as that thing gave off more gas fumes than a refinery but I do not see any problem with the F6 unless you put it in there hot then it could warm things up a bit.
    Hahaha...good answer.

No better place to be
    Than spoonin' with my B