Dependability/Reliability - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dependability/Reliability

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    The new 110 HD CVO does run pretty strong. But they cost double the F6B.
    Steve
    I agree they do run pretty strong, but a Victory Crossroads/Magnum with a few mods i.e., cams/air box mod, timing change and fuel controller (about $1500 total costs) will absolutely "blow the HD into the weeds"...I know as I had one for a while....Cost for the bike and mods is a whole lot less than the CVO Harley... But, the F6B will "do-in" both of them at half the cost almost....Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I got one too...still debating a good use for it.
    My grandson rolled over it with his dump truck. I'd like to send it back to Harley in pieces and tell them the clutch went on this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Hey, shake enough sand and both of us will be able to, LOL. (Inside joke) ; )

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Hey, shake enough sand and both of us will be able to, LOL. (Inside joke) ; )

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Did it surprise you as much it surprised me that the acceleration numbers were this close? I didn't think there was a Harley this fast. I just can't picture one doing what I do with my F6B from time to time...rolling on the throttle in 1st with a quick shift to second, then looking down and seeing I am going 50 mph already after just a couple of seconds.

I read this whole article when I was doing my research on buying a new bike last summer. I can't believe what folks pay for an air-cooled twin (fairly cheap engine to manufacture) that powers a rattling bike with 2-3" of suspension travel and radio. $33k? Sheesh. What is the profit margin on those things ?!?!
    Its not that fast. I rode with one of those a few months ago. Guy was pretty froggy. Buddy of mine told me , he'll try you before the day is out. He knows he can beat us so you will be the target. Sure enough coming out of a small town a long straight stretch opened up and when I hit 60 mph I looked back and he had a hard run on me.I dropped back to third and cobbed on it. The B jumped up quick and he quit closing almost immediately. I ran it to redline in third and fourth before I looked back again. It was all over. Done took the wind out of his sail.