Summer 2016 Miles
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2016 Miles

GaTeach

Summer 2016 Miles

Attachment 22432

I started summer break 24May with 27,517 miles. I have to be back at work tomorrow morning at 0730. Pray for me lol.

16,006 miles
    30 states
    43 days

Million Dollar Highway
    Pikes Peak
    Mount Washington Auto Road (I'll never forgive you Suezanna)
    Dragon
    Moonshiner
    Foothills Parkway
    Smoky Mountain National Park
    Blue Ridge Parkway North to South (twice)
    Garden of the Gods
    Rattler
    Diamondback
    Delaware Water Gap
    Valley Forge NP
    9/11 Memorial in NYC
    Flight 93 Memorial in Shanksville, PA
    French Quarter and the bayouuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Adirondacks
    Catskills
    Plymouth Rock
    Newport Aquarium
    Bike night in Florence, KY with Chunky Love and Suezanna
    Bridal Veil Falls/Dry Falls
    Richard B Russell Scenic Parkway
    and so much more.

The most amazing summer of my life...by far...

I really need to thank all the forum members who rode with me, looked out for me, and encouraged me on this ride. It made a kick ass ride about a million times better. Good people.

Freakin' awesome Teach!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    I tip my helmet to you Teach. You are truly a unique individual and from what I hear an awesome person. Girl , you and that bike got it goin on. Congratulations on a great summer.

Glad you had a good summer. Had fun and no animals were harmed in making this documentary. What about this work thing? Seems like I was there once but can't remember where it was.

shooter
    That's hard right there .

Birthday was Monday-65. My son says I am officially an old man now. My memory is already starting to fade. CRS.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Attachment 22432

I started summer break 24May with 27,517 miles. I have to be back at work tomorrow morning at 0730. Pray for me lol.
    And here I am after spending ALL OF THOSE YEARS thinking it was just the students that hated going back to school! You have really enlightened me!!!!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I tip my helmet to you Teach. You are truly a unique individual and from what I hear an awesome person. Girl , you and that bike got it goin on. Congratulations on a great summer.

Wow. I'm humbled. Thanks. Best summer ever.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Glad you had a good summer. Had fun and no animals were harmed in making this documentary. What about this work thing? Seems like I was there once but can't remember where it was.
    Ernie, I looked for you when I went through WV!

I can't honestly say that no animals were harmed in making this documentary. I yell curse words at every deer I see and probably hurt quite a few of their feelings. And squirrels just can't help themselves. I was going down a gravel/dirt road, god knows where, so I wasn't doing the speed of light. Just trucking along. There's a squirrel in the middle of the road, doing that thing they do in the middle of the road. Left! No Right! No Left! I hate those things. I never veered, never slowed. The stupid thing had plenty of time to see me. When I got by where it was, I looked in the mirror and didn't see it. Ok, got away. A couple of seconds later, there it is in the road, flat as a pancake, tail waving like a flag. Good riddance. Darwinism. Too stupid to live.

So some animals might actually have been harmed. lol (Certainly not any animals at Bob Penn's compound. Those animals are treated very well. Very well.)

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Birthday was Monday-65. My son says I am officially an old man now. My memory is already starting to fade. CRS.
    Mine would never tell me that. I may be old but I'll take a ball bat to him if I have to.