Summer 2016 Miles - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2016 Miles

Kelly, I saw you had posted you were in Motown but it was a couple of days after. If I had known I'd have taken you to dinner. Sorry I missed you. Glad you had some good miles.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Mine would never tell me that. I may be old but I'll take a ball bat to him if I have to.
    Shooter--he's much bigger than me, shoots better than me sometimes, and when he was little, I taught him to tell the truth. It's coming back to haunt me.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Kelly, I saw you had posted you were in Motown but it was a couple of days after. If I had known I'd have taken you to dinner. Sorry I missed you. Glad you had some good miles.
    Next time I'm in WV, I'll be sure you know about it!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Next time I'm in WV, I'll be sure you know about it!
    Great! So as the song said, see you in September!

shooter
    Shooter--he's much bigger than me, shoots better than me sometimes, and when he was little, I taught him to tell the truth. It's coming back to haunt me.
    STOP IT. You can't admit that stuff. Mine is still convinced I can kick his.azz. I'm not but he is. Hide behind the door with the bat. I can still outshoot Trevor with a handgun. He cleans my clock at Skeet. I don't shoot a shotgun much anymore. He started besting me at skeet when he was 14. I haven't shot targets much with the handgun in the last year either. I've shot a few groundhogs with 45's behind the house. I need to practice up. I know what you mean. You bring them up right and all of a sudden they are better than you. Kinda makes you proud though.

Teach
    thanks for sharing the road with me for some of those miles,,see ya next summer
    Lloyd

You aren't the only one

Birthday was Monday-65. My son says I am officially an old man now. My memory is already starting to fade. CRS.
    I don't put things away where I know I will remember them. If I do that its usually a two day search to find where I put them. I made it to 67 but the memory is getting pretty ineffective.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Teach
    thanks for sharing the road with me for some of those miles,,see ya next summer
    Lloyd
    Lloyd, I was just talking about you to the new physics teacher across the hall (someone needs to warn him about me). It's so fun to show off the cool roads around here. And it was so fun visiting everyone around the US and getting to see y'all's cool roads.

You go Girl!

By the time you hit the fifth or sixth summer you will have run out of places to see and you will have to put the girl on a boat and head for Europe. 16000 miles in 43 day my butt is aching just thinking about that many miles in such a short period of time..... These old bones ain't going to make it. Glad someone has the intestinal fortitude for such adventure. Onward thru the fog, and Teach them little ones how to ride a motorcycle while your teaching them the other stuff.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    By the time you hit the fifth or sixth summer you will have run out of places to see and you will have to put the girl on a boat and head for Europe. 16000 miles in 43 day my butt is aching just thinking about that many miles in such a short period of time..... These old bones ain't going to make it. Glad someone has the intestinal fortitude for such adventure. Onward thru the fog, and Teach them little ones how to ride a motorcycle while your teaching them the other stuff.
    Thank you very much, Dog. It was an amazing summer and I wouldn't take back one mile.