Summer 2016 Miles - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2016 Miles

GaTeach
    I just got an email from a PGR bud that says the same thing, Dog. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach's PGR bud in an email to Teach View Post
    Teach,
    16K in two months? Congratulations; you're way out of my league (My ass just got saddle-sore from just even considering that toll on the body!)

shooter
    Hey I totally agree with the guy. A man has to know his limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Ernie, I looked for you when I went through WV!

So some animals might actually have been harmed. lol (Certainly not any animals at Bob Penn's compound. Those animals are treated very well. Very well.)
    Attachment 22513 IMG_1296[1].jpg

HA Ha, Bambi said you missed and Teddy says come back here I want to nibble on your ear!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Attachment 22513 Attachment 22514

HA Ha, Bambi said you missed and Teddy says come back here I want to nibble on your ear!
    Really like those pics. Way cool!!

Nice!

Sounds like a great summer! I will do that when I retire, I think. I can't take that much time off, but want to do something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    By the time you hit the fifth or sixth summer you will have run out of places to see and you will have to put the girl on a boat and head for Europe. 16000 miles in 43 day my butt is aching just thinking about that many miles in such a short period of time..... These old bones ain't going to make it. Glad someone has the intestinal fortitude for such adventure. Onward thru the fog, and Teach them little ones how to ride a motorcycle while your teaching them the other stuff.
    I'm walking across Spain next summer, so SG will get a rest.

GaTeach
    Attachment 22513 Attachment 22514

BobPenn, I hope you know staying in the Poconos, seeing your petting zoo, and riding with y'all was one of the highlights of my trip. Thank you again for your hospitality. (Even though the only time I thought I was going to have to reach for my piece THE ENTIRE 16000 MILES was when you and the NJ minivan got into it at the Delaware Water Gap. Honestly thought we were going to have to fight our way out of there!)

I don't know why you were nervous. That Jersey guy was drunk or high doing 20 miles an hour on a section of road that should have been one of the highlight of that ride. He purposely pulled out in front of us forcing me to burn some centimeters of my brake pads off and you know how frugal I am especially when it comes to brake pads. Besides Jerseyites are not allowed to have guns.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to pet the babies. Maybe next time if you promise not to hurt them. Here's pictures of my cousins and MA Ma. Attachment 22518Attachment 22519

In the mean time I'll keep humming along. Attachment 22520

GaTeach
    I don't know why you were nervous. That Jersey guy was drunk or high doing 20 miles an hour on a section of road that should have been one of the highlight of that ride. He purposely pulled out in front of us forcing me to burn some centimeters of my brake pads off and you know how frugal I am especially when it comes to brake pads. Besides Jerseyites are not allowed to have guns.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to pet the babies. Maybe next time if you promise not to hurt them. Here's pictures of my cousins and MA Ma. Attachment 22518Attachment 22519

In the mean time I'll keep humming along. Attachment 22520
    He also forced you to dump the throttle to get around him. Lol. Burning some centimeters off your tires.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    He also forced you to dump the throttle to get around him. Lol. Burning some centimeters off your tires.
    It's a quiet rainy Sunday morning here and your just trying to make me cuss at him again aren't you! You bad preacher's daughter you!!!!
    Dumping the throttle makes me happy, Dumping the throttle makes me happy, Dumping the throttle makes me happy, Dumping the throttle makes me happy! There I feel better now.

Spain is a lovely country for walking. Be careful where you step over there they use a lot of livestock for transportation and if you think you hate animals now wait until your first miss-step.