100% Dry Bag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100% Dry Bag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know a few guys who swear by them, I've have never seen one in yellow only the faster black.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Larry I love it. Stay right on him. Ride him like a rented mule. They all know black is the fastest anyway. Just hate to admit it. Steve , that is a good looking bag.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Larry I love it. Stay right on him. Ride him like a rented mule. They all know black is the fastest anyway. Just hate to admit it. Steve , that is a good looking bag.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Shooter while it is true I did sell the fastest color B...I now have an even faster Blue Streak GL1800 Nav....now to include a HiVis Yellow bag so your eyes don't hurt so bad when I pass you .......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Can't you be arrested for droping a taco?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

Contemplating it. So I can ride unencumbered by luggage.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

That's not a bad idea Will. Especially for a fashion-plate like yourself that needs multiple outfits every day. I mean , that evening wear gets bulky. Me , I'm thinking two pair underwear and socks. One pair jeans and a shirt. I'll just ride at the back so as not to offend anyone.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

I was gone for 26 days with a back pack in the saddlebag. For the rally? Everything ought to fit in the center console.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Shooter while it is true I did sell the fastest color B...I now have an even faster Blue Streak GL1800 Nav....now to include a HiVis Yellow bag so your eyes don't hurt so bad when I pass you .......
    Steve , I respect the blue. Just stop lying to to yourself. You're getting older and can't handle the black. No shame , just fact. Man that blue with the yellow bag , they ain't gonna be able to see Shay-Shay in front of all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Steve 0080 - I'll match whatever you got for giddyup on that overweight Blue Wing.
    Isleen eats your kind for lunch and doesn't even burp...
    We'll find a nice stretch of pavement at the Rally. And if there's curves, you'll be further behind.

Be there or be square.

Line in the concrete: etched.
    Steve

PS - change your forum name since 0080 is no longer in your possession.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce