100% Dry Bag

Thread: 100% Dry Bag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

Contemplating it. So I can ride unencumbered by luggage.
    That's not a bad idea Will. Especially for a fashion-plate like yourself that needs multiple outfits every day. I mean , that evening wear gets bulky. Me , I'm thinking two pair underwear and socks. One pair jeans and a shirt. I'll just ride at the back so as not to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That's not a bad idea Will. Especially for a fashion-plate like yourself that needs multiple outfits every day. I mean , that evening wear gets bulky. Me , I'm thinking two pair underwear and socks. One pair jeans and a shirt. I'll just ride at the back so as not to offend anyone.
    I actually turn each article of my clothing inside out when it gets too dirty. And wear it again. That way I save on laundry.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I actually turn each article of my clothing inside out when it gets too dirty. And wear it again. That way I save on laundry.
    The "skid marks" and not the ones from the rear tire, must add a touch of class