100% Dry Bag - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100% Dry Bag

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I actually turn each article of my clothing inside out when it gets too dirty. And wear it again. That way I save on laundry.
    The "skid marks" and not the ones from the rear tire, must add a touch of class

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Shooter while it is true I did sell the fastest color B...I now have an even faster Blue Streak GL1800 Nav....now to include a HiVis Yellow bag so your eyes don't hurt so bad when I pass you .......
    Steve 0080 - I'll match whatever you got for giddyup on that overweight Blue Wing.
    Isleen eats your kind for lunch and doesn't even burp...
    We'll find a nice stretch of pavement at the Rally. And if there's curves, you'll be further behind.

Be there or be square.

Line in the concrete: etched.
    Steve

PS - change your forum name since 0080 is no longer in your possession.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Whooooooweeee!!!! Somebody grew a pair while he was on vacation. BRING IT Steve 0080. 53 is ready and on point. Dang , I can't wait for Russellville. I'm gonna get some money on this. I gotta call Stro and see if he can back me.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

Contemplating it. So I can ride unencumbered by luggage.
    I was gone for 26 days with a back pack in the saddlebag. For the rally? Everything ought to fit in the center console.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Whooooooweeee!!!! Somebody grew a pair while he was on vacation. BRING IT Steve 0080. 53 is ready and on point. Dang , I can't wait for Russellville. I'm gonna get some money on this. I gotta call Stro and see if he can back me.
    It wasn't a vacation...I am now certified to teach the Harley Davidson Rider Academy curriculum.
    Traveled to Philly and did sound for Parvin-fest for three days. http://www.quakertownsoccerclub.org/...n/index_E.html
    Them I saw my house in Philly that's going to cost me $40k to disinfsckulate prior to selling it.

Then a nice relaxing ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway for a few days.

Isleen is truly my mistress and she will do anything for me within her capacity.
    Smacking down an overweight, over-farkled sibling is quite literally child's play for her.
    Love that Irish lass in my shop - she rocks!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    It wasn't a vacation...I am now certified to teach the Harley Davidson Rider Academy curriculum.
    Traveled to Philly and did sound for Parvin-fest for three days. http://www.quakertownsoccerclub.org/...n/index_E.html
    Them I saw my house in Philly that's going to cost me $40k to disinfsckulate prior to selling it.

Then a nice relaxing ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway for a few days.

Isleen is truly my mistress and she will do anything for me within her capacity.
    Smacking down an overweight, over-farkled sibling is quite literally child's play for her.
    Love that Irish lass in my shop - she rocks!
    Congrats Steve. Maybe offer up a few tips and pointers at the rally for all us struggling old farts. A mini clinic?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Congrats Steve. Maybe offer up a few tips and pointers at the rally for all us struggling old farts. A mini clinic?
    Thanks Shooter.
    I am always happy to help anyone who wants to learn AND that's assuming I have the correct knowledge to impart.
    We can do some static muscle memory drills and some tips about slow speed maneuvering these big girls in confined areas.

To keep rally risk avoidance minimized, we can take it off site to a parking lot somewhere.
    No worries.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I was gone for 26 days with a back pack in the saddlebag. For the rally? Everything ought to fit in the center console.
    Now that's my kind of traveling companion.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I saw a few pics and wondered about that... good thing you were on your own most of the time!

When I owned a Rune I shipped my stuff to the H.I. as not to look like a refrigerator going down the road !!! When done put on the label to home and rode off!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Either you don't sweat or you're a frequenter of laundromats?

I can get some serious milage out of worn jeans... shoot I can get milage outta most of my clothing... but chose not to during this day and age.

When I was in the Army and in the field; it was never unusual to go for a week without even taking a whore bath. Once I did 2 weeks non-stop; sweating in a MOPP suit, I came out of it blacker than the darkness of a coal mine. When we came out of the field, the garrison and the civilians would steer clear of us... the sensed stench was repugnant. Not to us though; since we were used to it.

These days... I like to be a "little" cleaner.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537