How Many Of You Have BELLS? (not Balls)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of You Have BELLS? (not Balls)

How Many Of You Have BELLS? (not Balls)

Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey...Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the evil road spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground.(Ever wonder where potholes come from?)..Legend also has it that the mystery of the Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against Evil Road Spirits! Give them a Bell and share the legend of good luck it offers to a motorcycle and its Rider!................I don't know if I'm a believer or not but I have been given 3 such Bells buy fellow riders and loved ones that I display proudly! ...........Do others on the forum have these Bells?.....................Dickie

I have one bell and a mini set of brass balls attached under my bike.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey...Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the evil road spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground.(Ever wonder where potholes come from?)..Legend also has it that the mystery of the Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against Evil Road Spirits! Give them a Bell and share the legend of good luck it offers to a motorcycle and its Rider!................I don't know if I'm a believer or not but I have been given 3 such Bells buy fellow riders and loved ones that I display proudly! ...........Do others on the forum have these Bells?.....................Dickie
    Is this a Harley legend?

Seriously, some of my friends do have them … none own a Honda call it coincidence.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I have one bell and a mini set of brass balls attached under my bike.
    After getting stopped 4 times and warned about my brass balls,(Seems they violate some Florida Law) I gave them to my brother! He loves them........Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Is this a Harley legend?

Seriously, some of my friends do have them … none own a Honda call it coincidence.
    Nope, Its a Motorcycle legend. Probably more profound among Harley riders though..Dickie

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    No bells for me. Wife likes 'em, so I get her at least one for her bike each time. She in turns asks if I'd want one. "Nope"

Had 2 given to me at MSF. (1 for 100% on the written test and another for 100% on the driving test) Immediately gave them to other participants in the class.

Dunno, just haven't gotten into the bell thing on my bikes.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    After getting stopped 4 times and warned about my brass balls,(Seems they violate some Florida Law) I gave them to my brother! He loves them........Dickie
    I was going to get a set of pink ones, 'surgically remove' the lower half and secretly tie what was left to my friends S-glide,,,

See how long it would take for him to notice.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    No Bell for me but ….
    I do have STRONG magnets under my bikes so that when I pull up to a traffic light, it disrupts the sensors' magnetic field and triggers the sensors on the ground to change the light from red to green

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I do have one, which was given to me by a good friend as soon as I bought my first bike (a 2012 Suzuki Boulevard). It was attached prior to my first ride. When I was trading in for my F6B I had to ride home to have my wife sign the paperwork as well, and they let me take the F6B. I had not swapped over my bell or anything else at this point. On the way back to the dealership I took a wrong turn, tried a slow speed u-turn due to a dead end, and dropped the bike....before I even officially owned it...

I haven't ridden without the bell since then and no more drops.......coincidence?....probably, but I will take it anyhow!

Well at least someone wanted your balls (your brother) I can not find anyone who wants my balls
    Ride it like you stole it