Yellowstone and Teton route ideas????

Thread: Yellowstone and Teton route ideas????

Yellowstone and Teton route ideas????

I have four days the end of August to visit Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. I am leaving from and returning to Salt Lake City....staying in hotels. I would love some route ideas and must visit ideas from some of you more traveled mentors. Thanks

I actually just returned from a 10 day trip that included Yellowstone Park and circumventing the Tetons. We just did the loop within Yellowstone and our route around the Tetons was en route to Jackson, WY. Still afforded an excellent view of the mountain range though.

Just be careful when in the parks, the wildlife was plentiful as was the number of visitors. The traffic was very heavy, keep your eyes front and center.

Don't stop to feed the bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    I actually just returned from a 10 day trip that included Yellowstone Park and circumventing the Tetons. We just did the loop within Yellowstone and our route around the Tetons was en route to Jackson, WY. Still afforded an excellent view of the mountain range though.

Just be careful when in the parks, the wildlife was plentiful as was the number of visitors. The traffic was very heavy, keep your eyes front and center.
    About 115 people get clawed every day in Yellowstone cause they think that's Yogi and Boo Boo out there. The moose and big elk are not friendly either. When my brother was out there there was a guy trying to make his son go over and pet the bear while he took his picture. Some folks don't have the brains they were born with. He told the guy, "Mister that is a wild bear not a pet, he will eat your son for lunch" the guy finally realize what he was telling him and put the kids back in the car.