Someone just went Full Retard
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone just went Full Retard

Someone just went Full Retard

Ok, it's official, we're the same as terrorists

ISIS And The NRA: Similarities Abound

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b..._11295374.html

To the author of above article: Mr. John B. Alexander, Ph.D. Retired Senior Military Officer and Retired Los Alamos National Laboratory.....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I'm not so sure that it's guns causing the problem as it is retards having retards. And of course the fact that any "minority" can blame somebody else for their problems in life.

I like some of the comments:

Let's see...exploiting the deaths of innocents, willing to gag opponents who disagree, cold-bloodedly callous about their opposition - seems to me he could do a better comparison between ISIS and the Democratic Party.

What a pile of bloviating , inaccurate drivel.

Retired Senior Military Officer - Green Berets, Vietnam.
    Pity he wrote that.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it. I'd like to take the business end of my 45 and shove it up John B. Alexander PH.D's ass till he chokes on it. What an idiot. FULL RETARD ain't good enough Will. This guy is so full of himself pretty sure you can see his innards poking out. I can't think of anything bad enough to call this brain dead mother fricker.I didn't think it was possible to be more stupid than Obama. Will done found him. Damn that guys stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it.
    Not to mention the sheer inconvenience of any associated paperwork.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    I like that "bloviating" thing 61. I hope its really condescending and low life.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Pity he wrote that.
    And to me this illustrates the other thread.....who are the Khans and why should Trump take their berating without anything to say? Huffington is as scary as it gets.....one agenda and it rarely supports the Constitution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it. I'd like to take the business end of my 45 and shove it up John B. Alexander PH.D's ass till he chokes on it. What an idiot. FULL RETARD ain't good enough Will. This guy is so full of himself pretty sure you can see his innards poking out. I can't think of anything bad enough to call this brain dead mother fricker.I didn't think it was possible to be more stupid than Obama. Will done found him. Damn that guys stupid.
    Good post shooter.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

What I think!

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Pity he wrote that.
    Maybe the guy would be happier if all those kill were just thrown out of windows instead of shot with a gun. A gun is just a tool, like a hammer, or a saw! Not enough people in this country with guns to stop the 1% of morons running around killing people. If some guy ran into a bank to rob it and 20 people inside the bank pulled out their guns do you think he would succeed! America need to get their head out of their ass and wake up for the God sakes.