Someone just went Full Retard - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone just went Full Retard

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I guess the corollary is that if you feel you've been raised wrong, or didn't have a Dad or Mom who taught you, then you believe what anyone has to say - including FB, MSM, etc.
    They are known as 'Sheeple'.

RETRACTION

Tax - I can't find anything about her appearing before the Judiciary Committee last Thursday.
    Here is the dialogue from a 2013 meeting to keep her bill intact after Sen Cornyn tried to amend the Assault Weapons Ban to include veteran privilege as it did include retired LEO privilege with this speech:
    "Members and veterans of the Armed Forces are the most highly-trained and qualified individuals to own these weapons for self-defense purposes.
    We should think long and hard before disarming these heroes, preventing them from protecting their families and communities.
    Is it because we believe [retired police] have some special competency and training to use these weapons to defend themselves and others, or do we think their families are worthy of special protection?
    If you don't believe these weapons can be used lawfully for self-defense, then you should be offering an amendment to strike the pass for law enforcement. But of course, I don't expect that."

Feinstein's response:
    "If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the ten years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don't have access to this kind of weapon."

Please understand - I think she (and the rest of them from the PRK) are batshyt crazy.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    Steve you are 100% correct, she never said that. This was sent to me by a friend of mine, who I never thought I'd have to fact check, but I guess I do now. You're also correct she is batshyt crazy, I guarantee you she has mumbled that under her breath.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Steve you are 100% correct, she never said that. This was sent to me by a friend of mine, who I never thought I'd have to fact check, but I guess I do now. You're also correct she is batshyt crazy, I guarantee you she has mumbled that under her breath.
    If it's any consolation? I fell for this exact same thing a year ago.....only reason I knew.
    Slainte,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

If it's any consolation? I fell for this exact same thing a year ago.....only reason I knew.
    Slainte,
    Steve
    do dheagh shlàinte

Guess a lot of us are Racists as well...

Came across this gem; this morning.... better go take mine down

http://tribunist.com/news/federal-ag...utm_source=GSL

Federal Agency Says Wearing Gadsden Flag Might Constitute Racial Harassment

First the Confederate flag, now the Gadsden....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Leave it up Will. Just admit you're a little racist. Oh! Shocker! And they aren't? BET awards , no caucasions allowed. I don't watch much of that stuff but I'm pretty sure I can remember Denzel and Halle and Sydney Poitier getting Oscars. BET channel. Well we do have the Outdoor Channel. UNCF. Federal Government , us , gives money to all races. Not just one. Black Lives Matter. That's putting it pretty plain isn't it. I guess others don't. Black History Month. Yeah , they oughta see my Roots. I don't even want to hear that racist shyt. It exists on all fronts. If you ask me I am discriminated against every day. So Will , fly that flag brother. Contrary to popular belief its your Country also. Do your thing buddy. Don't ever be bashful about your beliefs. This country was founded based on freedom. We should all enjoy that. Not just a select few. Those that whine the loudest get all the attention. Its time for the rest of us to quit apologizing and start living our lives like our forefathers intended. Men and Women have fought and died for the freedoms we have. Don't let others tell you what you can or can't do. Know your Constitution and the Laws of the land. Live your life based on those , not the whining ass drivel of the media or some self appointed "Rights Activist".