Travel mug for Kury Cubby
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel mug for Kury Cubby

Travel mug for Kury Cubby

Hey,
    I'm having trouble finding the right mug for the kury cupholder cubby. Its the one that replaces the glovebox. So far only my Keurig coffee mug works, great for morning but how about something with a straw, have a modular helmet by the way. What do you use on a trip? A small water bottle fits but is not hands free. Thanks

I use a contigo thermal mug which locks, not hands free but coffee on the go is a must

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Hey,
    I'm having trouble finding the right mug for the kury cupholder cubby. Its the one that replaces the glovebox. So far only my Keurig coffee mug works, great for morning but how about something with a straw, have a modular helmet by the way. What do you use on a trip? A small water bottle fits but is not hands free. Thanks

Just drill a hole through any lid and stick a straw in it

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I love the Contigo / keeps coffee hot for hours. I have not used it on the bike yet. I probably should come up with something to hold the Contigo when on long trips. So far I just stop every few hours and get gas, coffee and walk around the bike and gas station. This may be the better way since it gets you moving a little and gives you a few minute break.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    I love the Contigo / keeps coffee hot for hours. I have not used it on the bike yet. I probably should come up with something to hold the Contigo when on long trips. So far I just stop every few hours and get gas, coffee and walk around the bike and gas station. This may be the better way since it gets you moving a little and gives you a few minute break.
    Steve
    Since this bike can go three hours between fill-ups at highway pace, I think it's a good idea to stretch out, walk, get coffee, at each fill-up.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

There must be a smaller version

My large Contigo coffee mug will not fit in the Kuryakyn cubby drink holder. Like you said a small water bottle fits in there well so there must be a smaller version of the Contigo.

I have a mug you are welcome to. I bought it off eBay, it's slim and fits fine. Has a closing sipper lid. If you want it pm your address and I'll send it out.

Attachment 22610

Attachment 22611
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

F6b mug

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I have a mug you are welcome to. I bought it off eBay, it's slim and fits fine. Has a closing sipper lid. If you want it pm your address and I'll send it out.

Attachment 22610

Attachment 22611
    Holy Sh#* thats a F6b mug! Way cool. Thanks Pm sent.

I tried finding the eBay seller again. He puts logos on mugs and stuff. I asked him for the dimensions on this mug for I also had the K cubby but, went a different route. Sold the cubby but still had the mug. Hope it fits your needs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

Attachment 22610

Attachment 22611
    What a good guy! You da man Stro!
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN