Has anyone ever worn Klim riding gear? (Very expensive $$$$$ / close to or best available???)

Klim riding gear is supposed to be some of the best there is. I have been looking seriously at getting a riding suit that is made out of Goretex. I am tired of the putting the rain gear on and then taking the rain gear off. I must have put it on / taken it off 20 times on my last trip to Florida.

Klim makes their Goretex gear as an outer shell of 840 cordura (very tough) with bonded to Goretex inside. (Guaranteed to keep you dry) It has vents for summer but is not lined so you wear layers as needed for cold weather. To me this sounds like the way to go.

I have several Dainese pants and jackets which are very nice but unless you are made like a little Italian girl they do not fit the average American guy very well. I have a Scorpion leather jacket and a Scorpion mesh jacket. Both of these come with rain / wind and winter liners but these have to be added and removed on the road. I used to think this was the way to go but the rain liners do not breath like Goretex and by the time you pull over to put them in you are all wet and riding with a plastic liner is way too hot.

I need something like the Klim set up. Does anyone have any advice?
Steve