OK Scratching my head here!

Thread: OK Scratching my head here!

OK Scratching my head here!

I sent my name, email and numbers to the guy supposedly controlling the list of members that want their name and number and info listed in case someone breaks down in your area or just wants someone to ride with. NO RESPONSE, NOT A WORD. I thought I was supposed to receive the list of members that had their info out there. I didn't even get a PM saying my info was received. WTF

How long ago did you send it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I think it took a week or two to get mine. I just remind myself this is a free site and being ran by volunteers. I appricate the time they dedicate to keeping it going. They'll get it to you hang in there.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

How did it arrive

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawg View Post
    I think it took a week or two to get mine. I just remind myself this is a free site and being ran by volunteers. I appricate the time they dedicate to keeping it going. They'll get it to you hang in there.
    Was it sent to you by email? I have no clue how this operates, guess I better turn my patience meter up a couple of notches. Thanks for the info.

Plus is it vacation season.....

Riding the upward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Was it sent to you by email? I have no clue how this operates, guess I better turn my patience meter up a couple of notches. Thanks for the info.
    Yes, it was emailed to me...I think. It's been a while. I remember forgetting to include some information. I was contacted about it. Then a week or so later I received it.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

Very good advice BD and the way to look at it !

shooter
    Looks like the Dawgs are straightening out the Dog.

Calvin takes care of this ...Should have come to you as a email...check your spam, them PM Calvin.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com