Three days!! NY, Mass, Vt, NH, Maine

Thread: Three days!! NY, Mass, Vt, NH, Maine

Three days!! NY, Mass, Vt, NH, Maine

Got to really try the Ultimate[shooter special] seat- big difference from stock. Great trip 2 nights and three days and little over 1000 miles. From cooperstown, across to Troy then route 2 all the way to route 1and one north up to Searsport...then west to near Bangor and across Maine and NH on ANOTHER route 2!! Anyway, some great festivals (Yankee day, Lobster fest...and great museums (Saugus Iron works, Maine Maritime, and the Farnsworth) but best of all...lots of saddle time. Public thanks to my wife who knows how much a few days away means to me. I think I saw one or two 6's ... OH- actually knocked her over earlty in the trip and broke a rivco peg...I even SAW it out and said to myself ya better put it in...the bike was just high enough on the uneven surface that when I closed the saddlebag...trunk- I pushed her over. Folks at Rivco have a new one in the mail. In fact, since the new ones have a little peg to open it, I upgraded both! I also ordered the backrest today wished I had something back there...the deal maker was when the guy at ultimate topld me that they adjust three inches foward or back...perfect. He called back, after he said it'd be a wait tohAve it made...he had a croc for a spyder that uses the exact same rest and will send that one and order another for the spyder set. Good companies let their employees make good decisions!!.

GaTeach
    That area smells like Christmas. I loved it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    That area smells like Christmas. I loved it so much!
    especially inland...the pine smell was pungent! Even in summer, one can imagine the snow...and horse drawn sleighs...and F6Beeeeessss