LE and MIL are also not in the business to make money. Don't take this wrong but Massad is in this business to make money, as is Larry Vickers, Hackerthorn my Thursday night instructor Aaron Roberts. Creating a level of paranoia is a subconscious effort used by anyone in this type of business. Scaring folks sells. I am glad you have written a book and are in this profession I respect. But you also must create a level of apprehension and doubt on the average citizen or your book wouldn't be popular, if it is. I push back just a little bit because in reality when the shit hits the fan in the Wallyworld parking lot, the bad guy isn't playing by any rules, and one of us has to go home that night, preferably me. And if I believe a hot reload may be needed to go through two car doors to complete my protection if I am in that situation, then a hot reload is what I will carry in my firearm. I'll give you the results of our dinner discussion tomorrow. I'll save the hillaree battering to myself, it makes me sleep better. Good discussion David.