Saw this on VTX form - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw this on VTX form

F6B on the VTX Boards

Not all of us VTX owners are dissing the F6B. I am a 1300R VTX owner and joined this group because IF I were in the market for a new motorcycle, the F6B would be my only choice. I joined to learn all I can about the F6B. My wife said I should get a new truck before I get a new motorcycle. My truck is 20 years old with other 280,xxx miles and runs well. So I'll sit back and learn all I can. Thanks for such a great group.

I had a vtx1300S for three years and joined the vtxoa forum to learn all the tips and tricks from vtx owners. Lotta good info concerning vtx's but there is a huge amount of whining about honda dropping the vtx 1800 and how honda has abandoned the cruiser market etc etc.

For me the vtx was ok, had a few minor issues and eventually just got disenchanted with bike and sold it after 3 years. Cruising just isn't my thing. I still go to vtxoa from time to time just to check out the latest complaint fest, its cheap entertainment.

I traded my 2011 Road Glide Ultra for my F6B. Got tired of IT in the shop every 3 to 5 thousand miles for major repairs. I ride with a club that consists of Harley Riders. They think I fell on my head. I just smile, put the wind in my face, and let them suck Honda fumes. I love my F6B
    Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I traded my 2011 Road Glide Ultra for my F6B. Got tired of IT in the shop every 3 to 5 thousand miles for major repairs. I ride with a club that consists of Harley Riders. They think I fell on my head. I just smile, put the wind in my face, and let them suck Honda fumes. I love my F6B
    Dickie
    Welcome Dickie! I'm going through the same thing. Traded my Street Glide. All my HOG friends can't believe there's anything else out there but HD. After being trapped in the HD box for a while, I'm glad to be outside the box again.