Mustang questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mustang questions

Thanks a lot for all the input. I pulled the trigger on a new standard version. Not a fan of the tuck and roll look. I have a couple weeks of vacation coming over the next couple months hope to get it broke in quickly. Thanks again!
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Just to close this one out....Another satisfied Mustang customer. Besides the install being a PITA, even with the tapered bolts, the seat is great. Sits me lower, my wife higher (which she likes), and the looks are great. We did about 150 miles today and the wife says it super comfy. Oh, I have the stock backrest installed also. Thanks for the advice guys!
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Just to close this one out....Another satisfied Mustang customer. Besides the install being a PITA, even with the tapered bolts, the seat is great. Sits me lower, my wife higher (which she likes), and the looks are great. We did about 150 miles today and the wife says it super comfy. Oh, I have the stock backrest installed also. Thanks for the advice guys!
    The first time install can be a pain because the seat foam on the sides isn't compressed yet, making it harder to get the grab rails on.

Once it's been on for a while, the side foam stays put and it goes back on much easier---especially with the tapered bolts. As has been mentioned in the past, take a tap to your mounting threads and rechase them for even easier bolt installation.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!