So do you have 15K laying around?????

Thread: So do you have 15K laying around?????

So do you have 15K laying around?????

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/mcy/5705831018.html

B model---does not appear to be a scam as there is a legit telephone number attached to it with correct area code.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...dang....

Old Ryder - my wife may be hunting you down....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Man, I love the Rune. Almost bought one, but with scare and expensive parts and me not being a wrench, I decided against buying a 12-year-0ld bike
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Was extremely tired

Tired of polish the bugs off the darn chrome. Now don't get me wrong I love chrome but not a ton of it. I was more than happy to trade off my M109R Suzuki Boulevard and get a bike with minimal amounts of Chrome that didn't suck up all the bugs in the neighborhood. I did put chrome pipes on and a few chrome goodies but shuttle touches not over the top chrome like is on the Rune. That is the last bike I would want at this late stage of the game

To Much $$$$ Parts no longer on the shelf...will be expensive to have one made !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Looks like it's a custom car dealer that has it for sale.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    ...dang....

Old Ryder - my wife may be hunting you down....

Yea, with 2 bikes in the garage already if my wife knew I EVEN LOOKED on Craigslist at motorcycles I would be hiding where neither of them could find me.

I have always loved the Rune. But to be honest, there is a reason my B has about the same amount of miles after 1 1/2 years as that ones does in 10+ years. And yea, remember that is splitting time with bike #2.

With something like that, I think there is more joy in looking at it than actually riding it. If I did own it, it would see some miles during Bike Week and then I would spend more time showing it off with phone pictures. Some bikes are made for riding and some are made for "showing off". I think it is called Pride of Ownership and is suppose to display your good taste in all things cool. And this is certainly cool.

It reminds me a bit of my sister in law's formal living room. It is all decked out with fancy French furniture, paintings on the wall and thick carpet---but nobody is allowed to go inside unless it is a special occasion. I call it "the museum". Made for looking at only. And OMG if you carry any food in there your life is in danger.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If money were no object I would have kept my Rune. I traded it at the end of last season for a new GW CSC Viper trike which turned out to be a good decision because I had a stroke on May 30th. The trike will be my best MC option when I recover more fully. Meanwhile, my F6B and other bikes are gathering cobwebs. The Rune was beautiful eye candy but as stated, parts availability is getting thin and expensive. I found that every time I parked the Rune the public could not keep their hands off it. It was just a matter of time before someone dumped it on its side leaving me with a huge repair problem. Have I become too paranoid?

I cannot look. I cannot go there. My wife would literally kill me.

They fetch a little more here in Australia there is one listed on "Bikepoint" for $44,000.