Groups going to Russellville - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Groups going to Russellville

Rolla works for me. We will make it official soon and invite anyone who can make it there to join us. I need to see if that works for jm21ddd15. It's 460 miles from my house to there. Then mapquest says its 266 miles from Rolla to Russellville. I will put your number in my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Rolla works for me. We will make it official soon and invite anyone who can make it there to join us. I need to see if that works for jm21ddd15. It's 460 miles from my house to there. Then mapquest says its 266 miles from Rolla to Russellville. I will put your number in my phone.

Sounds good. I need to change hotel reservations so i would like to get things firm up soon. My original plan, before i lost my riding partner, was to arrive Sunday. If we r arriving Tuesday I need to cancel a couple nights so I don't get charged.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

F6B1911...how far is the drive for you to Bloomington?
    About 400 miles, but my vacation starts Friday the 16th, so I have a lot of play either way.

My Rally riding partner, Pumper, will arrive home on the 14th, we will be meeting to discuss our riding plans, route and such. Rolla sounds doable for an overnight and meet you guys, we will see what our plans will be after that, we need to be back on Sunday, going down, leaving a day early is our chance to catch the sights we want to see.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Leaving from Brandson, mo from Ozark bike week

Send me a private message if you want to join.

It seems like it could be difficult meeting midway through the day Monday. I suggest we pick a town halfway ish between St. Louis and Springfield off of interstate 44. We could arrive at different times and git a room for the night. Then we could head out in force from said location Tuesday morning and arrive in Russellville mid afternoon. If anyone that thinks they can make it to that town that we pick could send me their number I could start a group text message to keep each other posted. My plan is to leave early Monday morning and stay in said town Monday night and then head to rally Tuesday morning. How many will this work for? For David, if your not go far from where we choose you could just meet us Tuesday morning.
    Rolla is about 2 hours from me. I will decide at the last minute if I want to meet you Tues morn or take a hotel monday night
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I will be leaving Des Moines on Wednesday spending the nite in Sunrise beach Mo. And heading down Thursday morning
    Hope the weather is good, great riding around russellvile

Ok. Met with jm15ddd21 today. We are going to stay the night in Rolla, Mo on Monday night. I think we will arrive between 6-7 pm if we don't run into weather problems or what not. We are going to decide on a hotel when we arrive there. Choptop, David, f6b1911. If you guys can make it that would be great. We can discuss route into Russellville Monday eve or Tuesday morning over breakfast. Anyone else who can fit this into their travel is more than welcome. The more the merrier. Hope this works out for most everyone. If not we will see you at the rally. PM your phone number if you are interested and I can start a group text to keep communication along the way.

Leaving Memphis wednesday morning round 7 am
    Battoo

I've not decided

I have not decided my route yet. I want to check weather, and since I'm taking off Monday, I may make a big loop up there and stop and sight see along the way. At the latest, I'll leave MS on Monday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B