Groups going to Russellville - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Groups going to Russellville

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    So far, we have a group of three...
    from Chicago 55 south to St. Louis
    from St. Louis 44 to Springfield
    from Springfield 65 south to 7 south to Russellville
    Departure date/time, overnight or strait threw, room for another ?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Departure date/time, overnight or strait threw, room for another ?
    Hey Choptop. My vacation was just approved and I plan on going. I live near the Lake Geneva area. Not sure how far that is from you. Fellow member jm21ddd15 and I talked a little bit about riding down together. I'm flexible on leaving Sunday or Monday. But coming home I will need to be back on that Sunday because I will have to work the next day. If it was up to me. I would like to make it to Springfield MO by Monday evening and have a short. Ride Tuesday to the rally. Jm21ddd15 talked about heading west from my area to the corner of IA,IL,MO and then talking back roads through Missouri down to Springfield or that area. Let me know your plans as I am flexible heading down and haven't made any concrete plans yet. Are you riding 2 up or solo?

Im leaving Chattanooga around 6am on Tuesday and plan to ride straight through Nashville, then Memphis, to Russellville. Should be in Nashville by 8am and Memphis by say, noon if anyone wants to link up along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Hey Choptop. My vacation was just approved and I plan on going. I live near the Lake Geneva area. Not sure how far that is from you. Fellow member jm21ddd15 and I talked a little bit about riding down together. I'm flexible on leaving Sunday or Monday. But coming home I will need to be back on that Sunday because I will have to work the next day. If it was up to me. I would like to make it to Springfield MO by Monday evening and have a short. Ride Tuesday to the rally. Jm21ddd15 talked about heading west from my area to the corner of IA,IL,MO and then talking back roads through Missouri down to Springfield or that area. Let me know your plans as I am flexible heading down and haven't made any concrete plans yet. Are you riding 2 up or solo?
    Bighutch, will be traveling w/baggage only, not the kind that talks. lol Would be nice to hook up w/some heading that way. A group is heading out from Chicago 55, waiting on return info. Will not be running straight threw, did enough 10 - 12 hour , in the saddle, runs this year, will keep in touch.

We may have a Maryland contingent going out together (three riders so far, based on past IM's that I have been privy to so far). More to be seen if that actually transpires ... group ride to Russellville.

I myself, plan to leave early Monday @ o'dark thirty and head to the Washington DC beltway (495) and then take take 66 west to 81 south. Will push it to somewhere in Tennessee and then refuel/rest for the night. Following day (Tuesday) will resume travel and hit Russellville in the early/late afternoon.

Ya'll Marylanders pipe up. Hear? Or I'll run this road trip... alone.

Road Trip !!!

Who's NOT excited ????

Who want's to come along?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I am looking for riding partners going through MO. I am in Ste Genevieve which is 1hr south od St. Louis
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Do you have the route all set?
    Going to stay west of St. Louis? We were trying to slip in a stop at Bon Air in East Alton, IL.
    If we can all hook up on the way down, might be a decent group. Choptop, Bighutch14, DavidK, jm21ddd15

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Do you have the route all set?
    Going to stay west of St. Louis? We were trying to slip in a stop at Bon Air in East Alton, IL.
    If we can all hook up on the way down, might be a decent group. Choptop, Bighutch14, DavidK, jm21ddd15
    Looking at the map...Bloomington/Normal IL seems like a good meet up spot. Chicago is out of the way and I Would rather not go through there anyways. Bloomington is right off 55 south west of Chicago. What day do you plan on leaving etc.

Looking at the map...Bloomington/Normal IL seems like a good meet up spot. Chicago is out of the way and I Would rather not go through there anyways. Bloomington is right off 55 south west of Chicago. What day do you plan on leaving etc.
    I was originally going to take 35 down out of the Twin Cities, If I hook up w/some others I will go down 94 and hook up around Bloomington and overnight either before or after Springfield or the place of general consensus.

Originally was going to leave Sunday, have room in Russellville for Tue, Wed., Thursday and Friday but would have to spend another night on the way down, probably leave Monday.

I will be leaving Atlanta on Monday and probably staying around Memphis and leaving from Memphis area Tuesday morning if you are in the Memphis area around 8am.
    Barender
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    We may have a Maryland contingent going out together (three riders so far, based on past IM's that I have been privy to so far). More to be seen if that actually transpires ... group ride to Russellville.

I myself, plan to leave early Monday @ o'dark thirty and head to the Washington DC beltway (495) and then take take 66 west to 81 south. Will push it to somewhere in Tennessee and then refuel/rest for the night. Following day (Tuesday) will resume travel and hit Russellville in the early/late afternoon.

Ya'll Marylanders pipe up. Hear? Or I'll run this road trip... alone.

Road Trip !!!

Who's NOT excited ????

Who want's to come along?