Groups going to Russellville - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Groups going to Russellville

Quote Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
    Hey Chop, yea mate in Melbourne, AU now...looking forward to getting back on 14 September and heading south in the Northern Hemisphere, bloody cold down under in their south...suspension and new rubber installed on 15th and pack for leave on Sunday morning..screw the jet lag, got no time for that

Cheers, Pumper
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Anyone finalizing plans traveling through Missouri yet? Im 1 hour south of ST Louis off 55 but can meet up somewhere as well.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Anyone finalizing plans traveling through Missouri yet? Im 1 hour south of ST Louis off 55 but can meet up somewhere as well.
    Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? John

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? John
    Im around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

JM21DDD15 & Bighutch, when you finalize your route let me know, Bloomington sounds better than Chicago.
    I know you wanted to avoid St. Louis, what's your plans out of Bloomington?
    We have to figure out how to meet up with DavidK, he's south of St. Louis.

Im around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468. My cell is 401-465-8484

It seems like it could be difficult meeting midway through the day Monday. I suggest we pick a town halfway ish between St. Louis and Springfield off of interstate 44. We could arrive at different times and git a room for the night. Then we could head out in force from said location Tuesday morning and arrive in Russellville mid afternoon. If anyone that thinks they can make it to that town that we pick could send me their number I could start a group text message to keep each other posted. My plan is to leave early Monday morning and stay in said town Monday night and then head to rally Tuesday morning. How many will this work for? For David, if your not go far from where we choose you could just meet us Tuesday morning.

F6B1911...how far is the drive for you to Bloomington?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Im around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468
    Hey. Since your from the general area. How is a town like Rolla to meet at? Do you have any suggestions along 44 that would be a good place for us to rest our heads and get to Russellville the next day by mid to late afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Hey. Since your from the general area. How is a town like Rolla to meet at? Do you have any suggestions along 44 that would be a good place for us to rest our heads and get to Russellville the next day by mid to late afternoon?
    Rolla would be good place to get a hotel. I could meet you there