Rally Earlier Arrivals

Thread: Rally Earlier Arrivals

Rally Earlier Arrivals

What is your planned arrival day to Russellville for the Rally??

I plan on getting into Russellville sometime Sunday, Take Monday and Tuesday and do some exploring from the Host hotel, and be back at Hotel for the Tuesday arrivals. Anyone else plan on arriving a day or two early?

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    What is your planned arrival day to Russellville for the Rally??

I plan on getting into Russellville sometime Sunday, Take Monday and Tuesday and do some exploring from the Host hotel, and be back at Hotel for the Tuesday arrivals. Anyone else plan on arriving a day or two early?

Jeff
    Sorry, I didn't see this before. I will be riding all week.

My plan Monday is to ride up toward Push Mountain and the Mountain View area. Will probably hock up with DonnieOnTheRoad somewhere in that area.

My riding style is what I would call spirited in the curves, by not real fast on the straights. If anyone is here and would like to join me, let me know.
    Retired and riding the Ozarks - Arkansas Ridgerunner

Red - 2014 Goldwing
    Pirellie SnowControl Serie 3 Runflat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Pirelli Centurato P1 RunFlat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Full Traxxion
    Darkside #623 - 221,000 Darkside Miles and Counting
    IBA # 42128

If you really early there is a decent bike event in mid missouri the previous weekend

Late to the Game

Haven't been on in a while so have a lot of catching up to do. I'm noodling the idea of leaving Dallas on Sunday and taking a leisurely route there to arrive on Monday. Not sure if there are room available at the host hotel but will check later today.

We're attending a ride on Friday through Sunday morning. Planning to come home aND switch out bikes and head for Russellville. Wasn't sure if we were going to leave Sunday or Monday.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I am not sure right now on when I will get to Arkansas. We are planning on leaving on Saturday from central Florida and taking back roads. But should be there around Monday and planning on riding everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    If you really early there is a decent bike event in mid missouri the previous weekend
    You might consider checking out the lake of the Ozarks bike week. It is stated to be one of the largest bike rallys in Missouri, although I'm not sure that is true. The Ozark bike week is happening the weekend prior, starting Thursday. I'll be there is anyone wishes to join. The ride to Russleville is 2.5 hours of mostly twisties.

Sturgis's Full throttle's MC goat will be at Pickelhead as will be the full throttle band, Jackyl who is performing Saturday night at Pickelhead. Tickets are 15 for the show. Several rides around the Ozarks are scheduled as well. Hotels are filling up fast, so check into it quickly. Check it out here : http://www.lakebikefest.com

Yes many things to see and do around my home at Lake of the ozarks always and several bikes already around area. Small correction to previous post russleville rally is about 4.5 hour ride. I plan on riding around some but have to work also some Friday and Saturday nights. If in Lake of the ozarks or have questions you can call or text me 573-480-2855